Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow+Rock sale has started

Poster: A snowHead
Attn UK snowHeads! I just picked up a £270 North Face Summit Series shell for £160 Smile There are loads of discounts on jackets, boots, ski trousers etc. And no, I don't work for them.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks xyzpaul: suddenly the Snow and Rock site Sale Items section is choc-a-bloc with stuff (it was empty last time I looked).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I picked up some new skis on Friday. £208 discount on a pair of Head i.C 300!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Already - it's only February - spread the word
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I may be wrong but did you just bring a thread from 2004 back to life?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

user
Location: CardiffI picked up some new skis on Friday. £208 discount on a pair of Head i.C 300!!

I think these must have ben on the outlet website as they re not current season stock
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DazUltra wrote:
I may be wrong but did you just bring a thread from 2004 back to life?
Yes, seems so. Thought it a bit early for S+R to go on sale. How weird.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You have entered the Twilight Zone
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

gold
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A parallel universe
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dme, a parallel skiing universe?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dme wrote:
A parallel universe
Are you saying that on a planet similar to ours, possibbly millions of lightyears away, that some alien also had the idea of calling a shop Snow+Rock and has started a sale slightly earlier than the earthly version? A bit far fetched for my liking. Odds of that planet also having an Ellis Brigham a bit slim.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bode Swiller, Nah, if it is proper parallel, then it's already happened. Although I doubt they've fallen for the old Porshe/Ferrari/Prada rebadged ski scam.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bode Swiller, No but what dme means is that on a planet similar to ours and not a million miles away, just in a different universe, there will be a shop called Snow and Rock which sells ski gear that you want, at prices you can afford and sold by staff who know what they are talking about Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Not to be confused with the planet in the Plough constellation where for half an hour each year the sun shines brightly enough to find OK gear in Aldi, Lidl & TK Maxx
snow report
halfhand, I'm sorry I can deal with the parallel universe but your suggestion is just too unbelievable
snow report
a parallel skiing universe?

Has any one been here in early april I'm looking for reliable spring snow for a long weekend NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy