Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Gadget

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My leatherman inc. screwdrivers and really got us out of a fix one day when the rail bindings came loose on one of kids sets of skis.

wadgebeast, you need a 'Club med' lipsalve, complete on lanyard as given away as freebies this year - the only addition then needed is possibly to attach the bottom to the top (it is the top which carries the loop for the lanyard). However, even without this added nicety I rate this as one of best uses that I've so far seen for a freebie lanyard. (Though I do tend to fix emergency whistles to them too)

Bode Swiller, I finally remembered to take a slow cooker away with me last year - I took it both weeks I was away and believe it was the envy of the self caterers at the FBash - it is has now become a must have.

spyderjon, I also manage gloves with the thermic air/fan powered boot warmer/drier system. Nothing like warm gloves and putting tootsies into warm boots, I think, really helps to keep your feet warm during the day Very Happy

andyph, Whitters, paulio, dittos on the telepeage doofer - brilliant little things to have

jbob, Ditto buff - I won't leave the appartment without mine

OK, so bought in the last year that I wouldn't leave home to ski without - My winter wheels and tyres (OK so I had them on my last car, but these are new ones for the new car bought in the last year so they qualify for the OP as does my shiney new Thule top-box Very Happy (OK so I hadn't budgetted for a new top box quite so soon, but with three days to go before holiday I realised I couldn't find the key to my other one so had to go emergency shopping Embarassed ) OK, I spent a fortune on it once I got this new car - I've also just had a fancy fold away tow bar fitted for camping trips in the summer Embarassed )
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A lighter leash! Prevents a lot of drama over who has the lighter when its smoke break time!

I bought one for each of my regular ski buddies and they really are useful.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy