Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fresh snow, skis on, life's good...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went up to Verbier for first ski of the season today.

Lac de Vaux was buzzing. Only the main run was open but it was in excellent nick with what looked like a few cm of fresh from last night.

M25 and La Chaux looked a bit bare in the sunshine. With some more snow this week I'd guess they'll be able to open by next weekend.

Best snow was on the closed blue - 10cm of creamy pow at the top. Had to navigate a few sharks at the bottom...

Mt Gele looking rugged. Probably needs a bit more snow Happy

Exciting to get the skis on again. Despite the lack of early snow I've got a feeling it's going to be a great season!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BobinCH, thanks for providing a more positive perspective than many recent posters. Enjoy your season. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Love this thread and its positiveness:-)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BobinCH, as ever smashing photos! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Love the weather in that 2nd shot... Verbier is so atmospheric in that way
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy