Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

transport grenoble train station to les deux alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, can anyone tell me how best to get from Grenoble train station to les deux alpes.
We are arriving on the 11/02/2012 but at 18:40 Hrs which i understand is to late to get the bus service.
I am struggling to find any information on alternative means of transport.
It seems that nearly all of the transport links i can find are all from Grenoble airport. There is little information about transport from the train station....Please help!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had a similar problem two years ago. Try the following bus company:

http://www.transaltitude.fr/horaires

You might need to understand a bit of French as the English microsite is less developed.

If you get really stuck, call the tourist office in 2 Alpes...they can be quite helpful.

Hope this helps.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BTW, it seems that there is a bus at 19:15 and 20:15 on Saturdays....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
THATCHEDCOTTAGECHEESE, the buses run until late on weekends during the season, last one is usually after 10pm. This is the relevant website: http://www.transisere.fr/index.asp though it's a bit of a pain to use unless you know the route number, which I can't remember at the moment. I'll post it later if I come across it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy