Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Left luggage in Alpe d'Huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're arriving early in Alpe d'Huez on Saturday 7th Jan and leaving late the following week (travelling by train/bus). We're staying in a privately rented apartment so need somewhere to leave our luggage for both Saturdays - no reception as such in the building we're staying in alas. I've emailed the tourist office and they tell me there is no left luggage in the village, but I had the same answer when I asked Les Arcs/BSM tourist office this question a couple of years ago, and when we arrived we found it was actually possible to leave luggage for the day in the launderette in 1600.
Does anyone have any knowledge of any kind of service/friendly shop owner who might look after our bags for the two Saturdays please? If we can't leave bags in the village, we'll have to leave them in Grenoble and get the bus back down to collect them in the afternoon, which seems a lot of hassle.
If anyone has any suggestions I'd be really grateful. Not long now people!!!
Linden
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try a Brit run bar/restaurant/chalet and slip the staff a few Euros to chuck 'em in the store room.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you bung me an adequate bribe you can leave them in my cellar in Bourg d'Oisans. Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks so much guys, I will bear both suggestions in mind. Not sure of the geography but I think leaving them in Bourg d'Oisans may give us a problem getting them to the village Lizzard, but if it's do-able by bus you will be more than adequately bribed I assure you!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks so much guys, I will bear both suggestions in mind. Not sure of the geography but I think leaving them in Bourg d'Oisans may give us a problem getting them to the village Lizzard, but if it's do-able by bus you will be more than adequately bribed I assure you!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Sam & Chris who run Smithy's Bar and also Mountain Experience Ltd (ME organise trips to AdH, so I'd imagine will be able to help one way or another with leaving luggage).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy