Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2-3 spaces Self Catering 5* luxury apartment Ischgl - Xmas & New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to my brother in law (very inconsiderately) moving abroad and being unable to join us, we now have a double room (+ single bed) available for a Christmas Ski Trip to Ischgl.

Its a Luxury 5*, newly built, self catering apartment. 5 mins walk from ski lifts and town centre. 2 bedrooms, both with own en-suite, large one with extra single bed. Living/Dining Area and fully fitted Kitchen

You would be sharing with me and my other half, both easy going professionals in our 30's. We enjoy (quite) a few beers and apres ski but also just relaxing over dinner with wine.
We are both Intermediate skiers, although joining us during the day is not a pre-requisite for taking the room. However it would be nice to have some different company now and again Wink

We have got a fantastic deal at E350 per night for the Apartment, which can be shared out depending how many people stay, for how long. We are happy to go 60/40 on costs or come to some other agreement. This works out round about E140 for a couple/per night (or between 3 of you if you want to share the room)

We have the Apartment for 10 nights from 23rd December leaving on 2nd Jan. We are driving down from London so are happy to share the travel costs too, or collect and drop off at Innsbruck Airport for petrol costs (subject to not losing too much time on the slopes)

You can arrive any day you want, and we will consider anyone, but we would obviously prefer those who can commit to at least 6-7 days.

Also happy to pick up/drop off along the way, if we can make it without going too far off route.

PM or reply and I'll forward you further details.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
has this gone already? I'm looking for somewhere to ski over NY wouldn't be able to come out for the full 10 days, because of leave restrictions.

27/F/Intermediate Ski/Likes chilled apres ski
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Zdh4, franspencer1,

Hi,

Funny enough I've just private messaged you Fran about an Xmas ski trip after we posted on another thread on the same subject.

This could be the perfect answer Smile

Ideally I'd like to fly out on boxing day and come back on the 1st or 2nd.

Im 32/M/Intermediate skier.

I hope to hear back from you guys...

Barry
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

Currently chatting to someone at moment but should know in the next couple of days if they are going to come or not.

Will PM you both with details and let you know asap

Thanks for the interest, talk soon...

Z
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

Right, the holiday is still available. Above info applies.

Alpinebud, Franspencer - I will PM you now.

Thanks
Z
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy