Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Student Holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of any specific Tour operators that cater for students or offer discounts to students. May as well try and make use of the discounts in my final year. Anyone had any experience with said operators. My mate told me about wastelands but they haven't updated their site for ages. The epicski academy sounds good but is way over my budget at the minute. Looking at staying in Europe.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
On the piste are a student orientated company...but I don't know if you have to be part of a pre arranged group or not?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interski are very geared to this and very experienced, with their own ski school employing British instructors, ski rental etc., mainly based on coach travel to the Val d'Aosta in Italy: http://www.interski.co.uk
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
equity do a lot of school trips, but they tend to cater for big groups rather than individual students
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Edmundh009,

By students do you mean uni or school? If you mean uni best bet is to join your uni ski club and go on BUSC. http://www.buscevents.com/

Wasteland are the tour operator behind this. http://www.wastelandski.com/events_busc.htm
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Most cater for larger groups. We are a small group of 5. All Are over 21 so a 'School trip' type holiday is not really what we are after. Thanks for the suggestions though. Will try Statravel.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeah I think i'l join the ski club in my final year. I know they have a trip planned for next year but I wonder if it is oversubscribed or if they have already taken payments.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Edmundh009,

I used to organise ski trips at uni and we didn't fill up the places until quite near the date (students don't like to commit!). I think the booking dealine for the BUSC trip is around the end of Jan (trip end March usually). If you get the chance you should definitely go on BUSC - it's awesome!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Edmundh009, I would say that you can get cheaper deals by going through low-end TO's like First Choice, Airtours etc. Thats what we did when I was at uni, STA are good for long haul- not so amazing for short haul.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Might just go to the Busc event at the end of March and just not bother going in Jan. Don't think my budget could hack 2 holidays. Besides I can always go to Glenshee, The lecht, Nevis and Cairngorm from January hopefully. I have a funny feeling there will be some good snow coverage this year.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Try the Kings Ski Club. They also organise the student dry-slope racing through the academic year.
http://www.kingsski.org/
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy