Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skied Val Thorens since it opened?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is it like - how does it compare to Tignes skiing at the moment?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no, i was looking to go this week if ok.....?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

http://youtube.com/v/ya0e_GGbA8U
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Heading there in a couple of weeks... no wait, ten days. Will let you know.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks but I was looking to go on Thurs this week so any comparison to Tignes for a day's skiing would be handy - cheers
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In Tignes atm, there is nothing open except the glacier and double M down to Val Claret.
On the glacier it's all set up for race training which leaves very little space for others. The snow up there is good though.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was up at Val Thorens on Sunday afternoon with Mrs and mini Sideslip, he turned 2 last month and had skis on for the first time.

The pistes were limited but it was perfect conditions for the family day out with good quality snow, no queues and sunshine. I would not like to see it like this all season but it was fine for now and great to be back on the snow in November.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pete88 wrote:
In Tignes atm, there is nothing open except the glacier and double M down to Val Claret.
On the glacier it's all set up for race training which leaves very little space for others. The snow up there is good though.

A difference of perception there as I would say that there is loads of space for others (and the racers pack up at lunch time).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

he turned 2 last month and had skis on for the first time.

snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Went to Val T today. Snow cover on the open runs was fine. Nice sunny skiing from 11am to 15:00. Not many runs but a good fun day out.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well, Bogus Junior and 5,000 of his closest friends from University will be there from Saturday. God bless them all!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I skied there on Thursday, it was an enjoyable day. We met some camaramen on a lift who are there to film the oxbridge trip, Val Thorens won't know what hit them!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The attached will give an idea - and it does appear that some weather is forming, at long last!!

http://valthorens.livecam360.com/flash/main.php
http://valthorens.livecam360.com/chalet-marine/flash/main.php
http://livecam.valthorens.com/index.php
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Adam Jr is there with his chums...He says loads of snow if you squint, seems most enthralled with the ladies and booze tbh!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy