Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do you want to join the PSB - do you need a lift to Tignes - tomorrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are you thinking of joining the PSB ?
Need a lift to Tignes ?

I am not on the PSB but if anyone wants a lift from Geneva to Tignes - my place is only about 100m from where the SH's group is staying - on Monday, let me know by Sunday night and include your mobile number via the Contact Us page at www.folgarida.co.uk as I diverted the mail for this weekend so I'll pick these mails up on my mobile phone

I was there all last week but had to fly home on Friday evening and will be going back on Monday morning. I have borrowed a car from a mate in Tignes so there is room if you need. I'll be in Tignes till mid Dec but you can see admin for details of the end of PSB transfer back to Geneva on Sat.

You will need to be at Geneva airport around lunchtime on Monday 28th.

Cost = NOWT

PS. Had to commute as promised Miss_W (age 6) that I would go to her 1st school play on Sunday afternoon – she is a singing daffodil, yep quite surreal I know but ... Puzzled
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy