Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PSB11 - make an offer: leave tomorrow!

Poster: A snowHead
There are 5 people in total who have had to bail out of the PSB for various personal reasons. jzbun was the first and as we can see here, has succsessfully passed his place on to someone else.

The four others, afaik, have not yet attempted to pass their places on and stand to lose their money.
Now, it would be something of a snowCrime to waste beds and lift passes that have already been paid for!

So, let's get the ball rolling - if you're free to ski next week with 120+ snowHeads, post your offer for a ticket here.
Given how last minute we are, state a time limit on your offer
eg. £150 offered until 2PM Friday
or £200 offered until Midnight.
Let's face it though, £50 is better than nothing.

If you are one of the 4 with a place to let go, you might post an asking price or simply wait until someone offers a price you'd be happy with but please, if you take an offer, do so publicly so everyone knows it's a done deal.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn, I'm not working at the moment so have the time to go but there's no way I could afford it! *cries*
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds great, what are the conditions looking like? Immense deal for someone to be had, I've just started my "on call" week at work though = massively annoying/disappointing. Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowflakegirl, offer nothing then snowHead say you'll go to fill the space. you still need to eat if you don't go, so you might as well go and eat there. no-one is forcing you to drink loads Cool

i'd be up for it, but waaaaayyyy to busy at work Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shoogly, true.

In that case, I could probably stretch to £50 toward the accommodation/food/pass etc and the same again toward transferring a flight - but I really can't go any higher than that as I'm living on very little right now as don't have a job (and am getting married in 16wks so all the spare cash is going to that!)

If anyone would like to offer me their place (what I can't offer in cash I will make up for in absolute eternal gratitude!) - please drop me an email to miss[dot]neophyte[at]gmatil[dot]com

Thanks!

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 25-11-11 12:11; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
expired

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 26-11-11 18:56; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
50p.

Actually this is crying out for Pedaantica. i
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowflakegirl, just checking... does your email address really end ...@gmatil.com or should it be ...@gmail.com?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
where are the flights from and to and how long for etc?
I could maybe get away with doing just til wednesday I'm wiling to make an offer
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Details are on the first page here:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=76388
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
fatbob wrote:
50p.
Actually this is crying out for Pedantica. i
Yeah come on! "Fifty pence" (probably) Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
lee131, You need to get to Geneva or go direct to Tignes yourself. This is accomodation, food and lift passes.
The Swiss flight from Heathrow at 14:25 has been popular.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FraserP wrote:
lee131, You need to get to Geneva or go direct to Tignes yourself. This is accomodation, food and lift passes.
The Swiss flight from Heathrow at 14:25 has been popular.

£131 on skyscanner right now.

I wish I could go.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tempting

I'm free for the next week & flexible

Except my passport export 2 weeks ago aaarrrgghhh can we get away with a driving licence?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Am unemployed, not oozing cash, but available to go for full week (26 Nov - 3 Dec). I can offer £125 for a place. If that suits, please let me know on excel09@btinternet.com --- before 7pm tonight.

Flights? Not sure airlines allow flights to be transferred, but if they can, willing to add £100 to transferring the flight.
ski holidays
Any of those free spaces for the Sat to Tues. I could do that as long as a transfer is included.

msg me back or prob best at this late stage marc.wilcox.as@virgin.net I will make a fair offer for the place.

Marc
latest report
B_meister wrote:
Am unemployed, not oozing cash, but available to go for full week (26 Nov - 3 Dec). I can offer £125 for a place. If that suits, please let me know on excel09@btinternet.com --- before 7pm tonight.

Flights? Not sure airlines allow flights to be transferred, but if they can, willing to add £100 to transferring the flight.

Just checked the 'popular' Swiss flight, still only £143 so prob cheaper and certainly easier than transfering flights.[/b]
snow conditions
I wish I wish I wish I could go but I have some exams in 2 weeks time!!!!! I have been moaning about this for a month.

Somebody please step in - you will have an absolutely fantastic time!
latest report
Oh, go on Elston, you'll be back in time for your exams, and your head will be all clear and ready after that cold mountain air. Very Happy
snow report
What's the policy on 2 year olds, ie kids?
snow report
What's the policy on 2 year olds, ie kids?
snow report
boardiac, They're limited to 3 drinks at the vodka party.
ski holidays
My place goes to B_meister Sad , Enjoy! Very Happy
snow conditions
Thanks Andyman
ski holidays
Quote:

My place goes to B_meister Sad , Enjoy! Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
Ray Zorro wrote:
snowflakegirl, just checking... does your email address really end ...@gmatil.com or should it be ...@gmail.com?

Oops, typing fail! It should end @gmail
ski holidays
My place in the PSB, Tuesday-Saturday, is up for grabs. Can't offer any flights or other frills, just the hotel+lift pass.
snow report
i am driving to tignes, from london, today/tomorrow if anyone would like some cheap transport to add into the deal!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy