Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tecnica Dragon 100

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I have had a pair of the above for around a month, and when I had them fitted they seemed a good fit.

Now they have started to feel a bit loose and I can feel movement in them. When I lift my skis up I feel movement and a bit of side movement.

Dumb question, but is this natural. Is there anything I can do about it if not. I've gone and had a custom footbed made, but it didnt really feel any different tonight.

Im only an intermediate skier, so can really say if its affecting my technique.

Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And to note, yes I am aware of what to look out for when boots are being fitted.. snug enough to just about make your eyes pop as they say.. which I thought they were. I'm just not sure if its natural for some play in them after a month. Or what I can do to tighten Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy