Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The view from............ Val d'Isere and the Espace Killy

Poster: A snowHead
Hi snowfriends, I have visited this great forum several times in past years, but finally created an account.
This Saturday I'll travel with wife&daughter to Val Claret for a great final week of skiing in my favorite Espace Killy! We usually go to this domain end of April/beginning of May, when the lower pistes and Val d'Isere area are already closed.

This year the connection to VdIsere is open and I truly hope that the fantastic recent snowdumps give opportunities to explore pistes/routes we couldn't see before.

One item on my checklist is Vallee Perdu, and I am wondering if this ski route will be accessible by ski next week. Anyone familiar (or has been there this week) and can confirm if we can check this out?

Any other tips/interesting pistes for next week? We are quite experienced piste skiers (including black) and not afraid of some low risk offpiste parts.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting chat on all this..... Yes I had one of my very best powder days skiing of my LIFE in August one year on the Motte about 25 years ago..... the racers didnt come up and for some reason there was no-one about and it was top of the cable car down in waist deep light pow.... and around again! Haha that was one hell of a day..... especially since we started skiing about 0700 and by 1000 I had done hundreds of pow turns, by 1200 thousands.... time for a LONG lunch, snooze and then plenty of time to get sorted before an evening drinking with my mates - ah those were the days!!!!!

Anyway PeakyB its not as easy as it seems... would be easier in Tignes not only because of the glacier but its things like, contracts (getting lifties and workers sorted months in advance to work 'longer'), marketing (selling the idea to people skiing later is NOT easy) and coinciding with school hols better.... Xmas is a money spinner for the resorts! Hotels and tour ops need a LOT of notice to plan ahead for extending the season etc.... I mean a LONG time - a year in some cases! Also you need the right types of people e.g. most of the people who will come after next week will be second home owners who generally won't support (restaurants, ski schools and hotels etc) anything other than EDF for powering their apartments for another week.... people like that won't spend money in the resort so no point in them opening. Also the human mind is such that as soon as you get to Easter (which is already too late for many people) the ski season is long gone... let alone trying to tell people that just as things like tennis and cricket appears on TV that they could still be skiing... nope it just is too hard a sell. On the other hand even if there was NO snow at Xmas people would still expect a white Xmas and thus 'skiing' has started. There is also the mind set that if you pay x for y hundreds of km's of pistes being served by z number of lifts that if you do y/100 and z/100 reflecting what could open in say mid May that you should also do x/100 but you might have to accept x/2 - and that doesnt sit right with the marketing message everyone is sold .... 'big ski areas' etc etc etc!!!!!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The VERY best piste conditions ever

Today was definitely finest piste quality skiing I have ever felt underfoot - a little fresh snow overnight that had been pisted at just the right moment - it was outstanding!

With Clare not working but instead taking the kids for a ski and meet up with one of her friends from back home and her family it was just me on my own to sort myself out and get out the door! So I did just that... and also managed to do a quick (and final for the season) live broadcast.

The sun was shining, no one was about, it was game on! So for the next 3 days I am skiing with a young little ripper from Sydney, Australia who I actually skied with the second week of the season! So her, her bigger sister and also younger sister all have an instructor of their own (all from TDC) who have them for full day. Im only on this next few days but between a few of us they have had about 3 weeks at the start of the season and now another 3 weeks so not only is that a LOT of 1-1 instructor time per kid but also wracks up the €€€€ bill! Anyway she is a delightful little girl and a lot of fun and boy for a 6 year old she can ski. Her older sister is already in the Thredbo Ski Race Club (Club des Sports equivalent for Thredbo ski area in Australia) and skis so well!.

Anyway we ripped around doing carving on the best slopes you can imagine! No one around... we did some drills and it was slightly chilly I must say for the first hour but soon started to warm up! We took hot choc at Bellevarde and then made our way (a few pow turns here and there put her out her comfort zone) toward Tignes. I had sneakily suggested lunch at Aspen Burger in Val Claret mainly because I knew Clare and kids were there and also meeting her friends and family so it worked quite nicely to eat and chat etc... also very kid friendly. So we enjoyed nice lunch and drink and catch up... in fact my client 'E' got on really well with Olivia so we ended up doing a lap on the Tichot and Grattalu after lunch all together! I had an awesome BLT for lunch - yummy.... and 'E' had a cheeseburger from the kids menu that went down well!

So after lunch with the lap with my family etc under our belts we started to head back towards Val as the others went their separate ways. We headed to the Face in an around-about way and then skied it. Despite it being very sticky and lumpy by the end of the day she skied it well. What a first day!

So after work I headed home and prepared for an important phone call with the lady who is sorting out the probate stuff and tax return for my mums estate as she needed to speak to me urgently! Turns out her PA only went and sent the blooming paperwork to the wrong place didnt she so I need to resubmit a form - doh! HOW ANNOYING!

No sooner had that been sorted but I was getting ready for a TDC online ski school meeting... talking about loads of things from kit and logistics for next year but also the possibility of taking on a new coach and a few other things too! Amazing how these things end up taking about 2 hours in the end - doh!

So there we have it. More of the same on the mountain tomorrow.

TTFN

snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gnoe wrote:
Hi snowfriends, I have visited this great forum several times in past years, but finally created an account.
This Saturday I'll travel with wife&daughter to Val Claret for a great final week of skiing in my favorite Espace Killy! We usually go to this domain end of April/beginning of May, when the lower pistes and Val d'Isere area are already closed.

This year the connection to VdIsere is open and I truly hope that the fantastic recent snowdumps give opportunities to explore pistes/routes we couldn't see before.

One item on my checklist is Vallee Perdu, and I am wondering if this ski route will be accessible by ski next week. Anyone familiar (or has been there this week) and can confirm if we can check this out?

Any other tips/interesting pistes for next week? We are quite experienced piste skiers (including black) and not afraid of some low risk offpiste parts.

The Valley Perdu is still skiable at the moment - have seen people skiing it today! Not epic conditions but it is passable for another week or so yes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricky B wrote:
Back in the 80s, Tignes boast was Skiez 365 Jours Par An. I remember ski-ing there on my birthday, one yr, on 25th June.

Yes. I always wondered which day they closed in a Leap Year.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the confirmation @Steve.
And I have read your recent reports with pleasure, thanks for sharing and get me up to speed for next week! Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Gnoe,
Quote:

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

If you've not been over to the Val D'Isere side in the past there's a lot of exciting terrain to enjoy.

My favourite pistes over there include Arcelle, Face de Bellevarde (both usually best late morning), Coupe de Monde (OK), Germain Mattis and Cugnai. Epaule du Charvet too if snow conditions not too heavy (but quite a bit of poling at the end).
Foret, over in the Fornet sector is a challenging run. Formerly a black piste but looks like an unpisted itinerary now.

Others will be able to advise on off piste better than me.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Steve Angus,
Quote:

The VERY best piste conditions ever

There you go...and it's past the middle of April.

I rest my case for later season lift opening. wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PeakyB wrote:

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

If you've not been over to the Val D'Isere side in the past there's a lot of exciting terrain to enjoy.

Thanks PeakyB. This is the 6th time I visit Espace Killy in ~25 years, but I have always stayed in Val Claret (and always last week of April). I think 3-4 times I had access to Val dIsere side, at least for a few days, so I have seen most of the pistes there. But never did Vallee Perdu because of a lack of snow. This time is different Toofy Grin

Quote:

My favourite pistes over there include Arcelle, Face de Bellevarde (both usually best late morning), Coupe de Monde (OK), Germain Mattis and Cugnai. Epaule du Charvet too if snow conditions not too heavy (but quite a bit of poling at the end).
Foret, over in the Fornet sector is a challenging run. Formerly a black piste but looks like an unpisted itinerary now.

Others will be able to advise on off piste better than me.

I looked on the map and think I never did Fornet, Germain Mattis and Cugnai. I remember Arcelle pretty well, that was just autistic speedskiing, I think I did that quiet piste at least 5 times without a break (except the lift).

Thanks for the tips. Because my daughter is now a competent skiier (yes I'm the bottleneck now...) and the snow conditions are exceptional, we will grab the opportunity and spend a lot of time in the Val d'Isere Area.
Oh guys I have never been more excited for this final week of the season. For pure and peaceful skiing so much better than ValTho in this time of the year (that is crowded by my fellow Dutchmen..).
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Gnoe, very jealous, wish I was heading out with those fabulous conditions.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gnoe - my pleasure. Enjoy your trip! So glad to hear you are excited by the trip. You'll be pleased to know I did the Valley Perdu today... it was in good condition top to bottom.... the optional rope decent bit... for an adventure do it but the hike up and over is also doable too!
PeakyB - totally - just got to change the masses opinions thats the small task now - haha!
dunc999 - why not come on out - you know you want to!

Take your daughter to work day

So im in this position whereby its a) school hols at the moment and glorious conditions etc b) im skiing all day everyday with a good little 6 year older ripper and c) she met my daughter yesterday and enjoying having a run or two with her.... so it makes potential sense that it would be nice if one day I might be able (generally) to take my daughter to work one day....... well thats exactly what happened today!

Everyone was up far too early this morning so getting ready was easy enough! And just as Clare was thinking what she would do with the kids today I got a message from the Dad of the kid im teaching... basically saying that 'E' would love the company of another youngster and would Olivia like to come along today if it was OK with me... well that was perfect... yes please! So Clare could take her time and get Ben out for a ski about and I would drop Olivia (all day would be too much) at a pre-determined time and place.

Game on. With the sun shining (it did cloud over later in the afternoon) but with a threat of clouds coming and going here and there we set off. It was a fun morning - we did some (proper leaving the 2nd ski at the bottom of the Grand Pre) one ski skiing as well as the skier cross and also blasted about doing some carving. The funny thing is 'E' is about the same height as O but being only 6 years old she is really tall and blimey does she ski well for a 6 yr old... bar my own kids you can tell she has done a LOT (a real lot) of lessons and mileage under those skis.

Awesome morning and a quick hot choc before dropping Olivia off - they were all heading to Tignes once more to catch up for a picnic lunch and ski with Clares friend and family. After that 'E' had been asking since yesterday morning whether she could do the Valley Perdu so we did that. Bearing in mind the resort is so quiet it was quite funny that we bumped into a friend who has 3 kids in Club des Sports (she's English) down there so helped her navigate with her kids! Also bumped into one of my colleagues but apart from that didnt see anyone else down there!

After all this fun we were ready for lunch so it was Marmottes time.... such amazing prices and decent food as we all know in there. However 'E' decided she wanted a salad which is very grown up for a 6 year old... olives, balsamic, tomatoes etc you name it she had it with a decent pile of ham on the side too! Of course she ended up eating a load of my chips I was having too... haha!

Some more skiing about after lunch before the Face to finish!

I did a pile of jobs when I got back including going to the post office to post something off but also book Olivia (and now her best friend 'E' who wants to do the race too) into the Flèche race tomorrow. Tomorrow this GS race is going to be on the Orange piste starting on the wall (near the top of the Marmottes lift) and finishing on the flats before the Folie... so quite a long course thats for sure. Today some of the kids were getting more than 1 minute on a similar course! Anyway so yes tomorrow morning Olivia is once again coming with me to this race with 'E'.

So after getting home and changing I then needed to head back into town once more to catch up with an associate to give me a quote for some work that needs doing to fix a leak in our flat that we rent out. So by the time I got the kids into bed this evening it has been a busy day again!

The weather tomorrow like today will be a little all over the place but generally very nice! Tomorrow is my last full day on the hill working this season.... Thursday am I have the AGM for the owners of this building that I need to go to and then Friday I will be snowboarding with the kids all day I think..... and then the kids are back to school next week - eeeeek!

TTFN

We did have mixed weather today!

New friends!

Missing 3 skis!

For a 6 yr old thats quite a lunch me thinks!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Gosh, those lucky, lucky kids having all that dosh lavished on them for weeks of all-day, one-to-one lessons. Lovely, though, that even such a tiny one is lapping it up, working hard, and not letting it go to waste. She must indeed be vey mature to hoover up a lunch like that!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Steve Angus,
Doing the rope through the hole is one of the highlights of the hidden valley! I can't imagine getting that far into it then climbing out.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dunc999 wrote:
@Gnoe, very jealous, wish I was heading out with those fabulous conditions.

Looking at the weather forecasts the snowfall seems infinite; it differs a bit per site but the expected amounts are a significant 30-50cm over some days. I hoped the weather stabilized a bit to have at least good visibility and no wind, but I'm afraid I need to keep my fingers crossed for next week.

@Steve Angus: I will definitely try Vallee Perdu and tick that box!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Steve Angus,
Quote:

PeakyB - totally - just got to change the masses opinions thats the small task now - haha!

I agree, it's not easy. Most human beings resist change....yet those who embrace it usually come out best. Large institutions resist change even more, so a good challenge awaits.

A good start point would be to standardise Easter holiday dates to, say, the last week of April and the first week in May. A move away from the ludicrous definition currently used...

'Easter is the first Sunday after the full Moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox. If the full Moon falls on a Sunday then Easter is the next Sunday.'

I mean, what's that all about? You might as well roll some dice!

I might start a petition Very Happy
snow report
@PeakyB, great idea... can you sort out the nonsense that is "daylight saving time" while you're at it? Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Hurtle - yes very lucky indeed. No expenses paid to make sure these kids get the best of the best in terms of opportunities etc.... they all lap it up (there are 3 daughters). Nice family.... actually very nice!
Kenzie - yes it is very much part and parcel of it isnt it!
Gnoe - the weather forecast for this week was supposed to bounce about but so far seems stable - I never really pay any attention to the weather until just a few days out to be honest! Yes re Vallee Perdu
PeakyB - totally on all counts! A late Easter would be good all round. Its a psychological date as far as people and ski hols anyway. Heck lets make Easter sometime in the Summer please!!!! haha!
moosepig - it totally confuses me 'springing forward' and clocks 'bouncing back' etc.

Silver

Well I slept really badly last night for some reason - im so tired this evening its been a long day... so going to make it a short one.

Anyway it was similar getting sorted this morning as yesterday morning really and Olivia and I headed off into town. Meanwhile Clare and Ben would have a chilled day away from ski boots. Olivia and I met up with 'E' at the meet point and we once again headed up the Olympic. The older sister of 'E' indicated that 'next time' she wanted to have a go at the Flèche race themselves... so note to myself on that one... well to the coach concerned really. Anyway after some warm up laps around the usual suspects on Bellevarde we headed to the Orange for the Flèche race. It was quite a long course from the top of the wall all the way down to the flats above the Folie... over a minute for these little ones to race (at that altitude that is going to be tiring!). Anyway we course inspected and slid the course a couple of times and then it was race time. All the family etc had been informed of bib numbers and the like so there was plenty of support on the course etc to watch the race!

Anyway Olivia had a much earlier start number and did a solid run and got the silver time - she was happy.... in reality she really wants to get vermeil next - but that will have to wait until next year. In Olivias year (and as far as I know and between both boys and girls) only one kid has ever got vermeil and that was Roscoe yesterday in the GS... Henry from HATS youngest son... he missed it by 0.09 today and also got silver.... oh so close!

There was then quite a long wait until 'E' had her turn and I had to aid her when it came to getting her in the start gate and off... especially with the French bit - haha! The course was quite tricky in terms of snow quality and the like but she did so well and ended up just missing the flechette time by a whisker but to boost her confidence we told her she got the flechette time so she was a happy bunny!

Yay that went well!

We took hot choc break at Rosses and Clare collected Olivia but also brought Olivias old flechette badge in so Edie could have it... how sweet! Olivia headed off - dont want to crowd poor 'E' out totally and then we got some runs in before lunch! With the sun beating down today was the last 'show' day for the Folie for the season and the dad had arranged a big table outside in the sun. So from 1400 we enjoyed a long lavish lunch and since its basically the end of a long run of lessons it was time to let our hair down. The family mainly let their hair down actually but we all had a nice drink and eat.

Afterwards we got the lift down and got everyone back to town before I collected a new flechette and silver badge to give to Olivia and then it was home to sort the kids out and into bed.

Phew what a day!

So tomorrow I have the AGM for this flat / building in the morning with the big thing being to get the final set of permissions needed to get the work done on this flat that we need doing... so wish me well eh! In the afternoon I have my very last lesson of the season (snowboarding with the same group of seasonnaires I was teaching last week) and then that will be it for another year... well ill be snowboarding with Ben and Olivia on Friday but that doesnt really count!

So tomorrow will be my last update of the season... and ill be signing off from social media stuff tomorrow too.

TTFN

Ready to roll
snow report
Yes Steve, I agree it's mountain weather that is difficult to predict for later than a few days. So I usually look at the macro patterns and there's still al lot of high&low pressure fields around that make it eventually a turbulent week with a lot of wind. Anyway, we'll see, it will definitely be a good week!
snow report
Have a great last day Steve, and thanks for the the best thread on Snowheads.....again
snow report
Thanks Steve, been another great season of updates - always great to read.
snow report
Awww..! I remember getting my Flechette, down in the Pyrenees, back in the 70s, having first done my 1st, 3nd and 3rd star Happy Also the Cabri... think the Flechette was for giant slalom and the Cabri special slalom... Great memories!
latest report
Echo the comments above, it's part of my daily routine to read this thread. Best part of my morning!
snow conditions
@Steve Angus, thanks for another season of excellent updates, discussions, information and photos. Enjoy and learn so much from them each year.

Good luck with your building planning meeting. Have a fantastic close season!

I'll let you know how my meetings with the Archbishop of Canterbury and then the Pope go, about making Easter a fixed date. 'You shifted Whitsun in 1972, Justin, so whaddya waiting for?' is my opening gambit, so wish me luck. Wonder if he skis? wink
ski holidays
Thanks Steve for all your updates this season. I haven't managed to go skiing this year but your daily updates keep the flame alive. All the best for the "off" season. All the best to you and yours.
ski holidays
@Steve Angus, all the best for the coming months and thanks for your updates. For me - I don't really know Val d'Isère - the best bits are watching your children growing up and developing their talents.
latest report
Steve,

Thoroughly enjoyed your posts over the season, thank you. We are regulars at Val so its great to hear what's going on in the resort and get first hand snow reports.

Enjoy your summer break:)
latest report
Steve, I echo everything that has been said above. Your daily diary is required reading for me and I will be looking out for your summer updates as well. It’s good to see Olivia’s progress backed up by both her competence and ambition. With Ben coming on strongly as well, you and Clare can look forward to wonderful times ahead. Wishing you all the very best summer, and I hope there will be plenty of opportunity to rest and recover.
snow conditions
@Steve Angus, I do want to come out there - however we are off to Tenerife next week (never go to the sun this early normally) as my wife has been working really hard since October so needs a break, and I don't think a last minute change of plans would go down too well! We're planning a long, long weekend next March though so will be looking for that elusive lesson for sure this time!!

Echo the above, thanks for the thread again, like others have said, it's my daily read! Knowing Val so well helps keep it alive throughout the season - even if we have to endure your pictures like the corduroy from Grand Pre the other week. Good luck with the AGM, hope you can get the permission through.

Looks like you've had a special week with your client this week, and good you got to kick back a bit at the Folie to finish!!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Gnoe - yes thats how to do it weather wise!
Frosty the Snowman - thats very kind of you indeed!
orange - thanks so much. Glad you enjoy!
Ricky B - your memory serves you well! My (non ESF as it happens) badges from when 'I were a lad' are still very important to me!
russ_e - such high praises thanks so much!
PeakyB - again such high praises. Its my daily 'outing' and reflecting on the day! Ill update on 'the meeting' in a moment but thanks! I reckon your opening remarks should be "Hey Justin, us skiers dont get enough of a fix each year as it is, and with your religio n s messing about sometimes were sold even shorter so whatd'ya say about spreading the big mans love on us snow lovers a bit more eh?"
Subseaeng - thanks so much.... you can look forward to next season eh and the snow will be there to have fun in!
Hurtle - ah thats really kind thank you. Thats what its all about eh - the next generation really!
lower - thanks so much. I love it when lurkers come out on here and say things like that! Haha!
motyl - glad you enjoy it daily and its a staple. I will indeed rest up for sure! Yes the kids are going from strength to strength thats for sure! Onwards and upwards!
dunc999 - Tenerife - well lets hope its not snowing there otherwise you'll be even more desperate to ski... haha doubt it there eh! Its good to keep you connected to the resort when you are away - sorry to make you green with envy! Yes it was nice to let my (lack of) hair down at the Folie yesterday for a little while... thankfully it was mainly 'watching' the antics - haha!

Thanks everyone so much for all the kind words and for taking the time to write them. It actually makes it all worthwhile it really does... it keeps me going all these nice things folks! Sometimes when you write this its a one way thing - it can feel like it so knowing people read it is important sometimes. Whats that 12 years of this 'blog' now? I go to great lengths trying to explain to people that know nothing about it that it is technically NOT a blog but in reality is!
latest report
Quite an interesting end

I intentionally didnt set my alarm this morning and expected that I might (just might) get a 'lie in' until say 0730 but I was surprised when it was actually 0800 and I opened one eye to see the time... I jumped out of bed panicking that I might not have enough time to do what I needed to do this morning. Anyway the kids had found the tv controls so were perched watching some rubbish so it wasnt as if we had all had a lie in - haha!

I got everything done that I needed to do including prepping for the meeting this am, eating breakfast etc and then headed off into town. I stopped en route to get my lunch from chevallot (I have discovered that cold Fougasse provencalles are NO good (too much bread) cold!) and collected my board where it has recently been stored at Snowberry.

The meeting is the co-owners AGM for this building (so called Co-props meeting). In true French style it was supposed to start at 1000 but at 1040 we were still paper pushing... anyway ultimately the meeting went well and by 1230 I was getting into my board boots at the back of the room as the agenda was only about 1/2 thru - yea I know! However it does look like the permission was granted for what we wanted / needed to do which is great news - yay!!!!!

So I stuffed my sandwich down me and then met my seasonnaires for their last session on the board and my last lesson of the season too. The weather was closing in big time after being cloudy all morning and we tried our luck on the magic carpet but not only was the vis totally zero (like a PROPER white out) but also with the lack of sun all morning the ground was hard.... so after one run we changed tactics and headed back down to use the Village lift. Anyway all in all the girls did so very well and by the end we were doing linked turns top to bottom of the Village lift. The snow was soft and soggy which helps when you are learning to board! Anyway the weather closed in more and more and by the time we finished it was the biggest fattest flakes you have ever seen! There will be quite an accumulation up top by the morning!

So I headed home and have had a chilled evening with the kids. We have started turning our thoughts to our first trip of the 'Summer' - Paris for a long weekend next month - yay!

Tomorrow I am boarding with the kids all day and Clare is taking down the Adventure Film Festival for the last of her community hours!

But this is the last update.... ill be back for monthlies though until November now!

Cheers one and all.

TTFN

ski holidays
Thanks for the insight and entertainment through the season @Steve Angus, I haven't commented this year since we have been able to get our own skiing fix but it has been fun on the sidelines.

I fear co-prop meetings are universally like that. We have enough problems trying to make sense of the agenda papers (in a special form of French a long way from my ancient O level, and often challenging Google's translation function) and trying to send off our proxy votes! Good luck with your project.
latest report
Thank you for the feedback and local reports Steve. Enjoy your time away from the snow! Smile
snow report
Thanks for the reports Steve, amazing conditions this late in the season. We may be back to EK next year. family meeting needed!
snow report
Thanks Steve - very much enjoyed reading these. Great to keep on top of what is going on in resort when we're stuck at home.
ski holidays
Looking forward to the new season already and especially hearing about Olivia’s progress!
Have a lovely break!

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 21-04-23 12:01; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
echo everyone elses comments, its great to read this and one i check on every day to dream of a life in the mountains..........great work Steve
snow report
@Steve Angus,
Quote:

"Hey Justin, us skiers dont get enough of a fix each year as it is, and with your religio n s messing about sometimes were sold even shorter so whatd'ya say about spreading the big mans love on us snow lovers a bit more eh?"

Laughing Yes, I'll try that with the ArchofCant (good snowHead name?) on the fixed date Easter debate. These moveable feasts mean we're missing valuable good snow time.

With the Pope I'm thinking of playing the Vatican and Dolomiti tourism boost card. Perhaps 'Every Turn and Euro is Sacred' as a campaign slogan?
snow report
@Steve Angus as ever your updates kept me going till I got to Val in March . Have a great summer .look forward to your updates next season
ski holidays
Well the church has only been arguing about the date of Easter for about 1400yrs so it should be a quick fix!
ski holidays
Thanks Steve. Look forward to next season. Enjoy your summer.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy