Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How old is too old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
my retirement plan is to rent a flat every winter in a different resort and spend some serious time skiing - i think it is a fab idea and one you will probably repeat. for one thing, all your family will probably come out to visit you (who could resist cheap lodgings) and you will be very popular!
My husband and I took a couple of months out for a season in our early 30s, and wished we could do it again. We went to whistler - with a season pass you can buy an 'unlimited lesson pass' which is terrific a)for improving your technique b) always having someone to ski with.
highly highly recommended (and we stayed in creekside which was actually dead cheap, so our home run was the Dave Murry Downhill (which they used for the men's downhill at the olympics)).
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Talked to a man on a chairlift in Canada who was probably not going to manage to stay in the local ski club (known as the antiques) You have to be of retirement age and ski the same number of days per year as your age to keep your membership. The guy on the lift was 87. if he had been a couple of years younger he reckoned he would have been fine.
Oh yes he skied in the mornings and then boarded in the afternoon he claimed it was easier on his knees. Puzzled Very Happy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy