Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canadian team

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My son's ski coach sent this through to all the kids on their KD race programme as inspiration prior to watching the downhill live at LL on saturday.

Quite like it and there are a few vids on there for summer training etc.

Thought it somehow had relevance to all the funding threads; surely it partly about overall exposure and team stuff like this helps.

http://youtube.com/v/A-9Qex_B7HM

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A-9Qex_B7HM

Although I am not sure how to post it directly.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Turns out I did manage to post directly.....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gryphea, Yep good little vid showing exactly what happens in a large team set up.
Unfortunately the GB speed team consists of 3 racer, 1 coach and they have just got a ski tech on monday. So 5 in total.
They have no one and no money to do this sort of filming, although it would be great.
They do get to do this type of training though as they manage to link up with one or other of the larger Alpine nations teams.
They did Super G training in Pitztal with the Austrian WC guys. Have just done GS training in LL with the Swiss WC guys and will be linking up with the US team for the DH training runs and the races over this weekend in LL.

Give TJ a cheer when you watch him!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plugboy,

Yup realise that it was all a bit paltry for the brit boys, althought the multi-nations stuff sounds good. This seems to have been shot with an iphone though..............

Bumped into a mate on monday who appears to have got us VIP tickets, so we might get a good view on saturday.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Awesome...thanks for posting that. It really got my juices flowing. Cool

Plugboy, Chemmy did a series of 'Video Diary's' that showed life on the circuit as a struggling Brit. Looks like she did them herself using something like a Go Pro.
Suprising how many people view them. Good for exposure and possible funding. Maybe TJ could do something similar in the future.

Here's a link.. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chemmy+alcott+diarys&oq=chemmy+alcott+diarys&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=3137l11998l0l13518l20l19l0l10l5l0l342l1422l0.2.2.2l6l0
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
that cut knee just gave me flashbacks my of mine when i broke my knee cap. looked exactly like that except i had half my kneecap sticking out of it!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Checked. it was shot by one of the skiers on teh team Dustin Cook.

They also have vids of summer training (one does appear professionally done) and some vids of the women's team
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy