Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 guys early 30's looking to get away mid to late Feb, anyone have a spare twin room?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey ski people!

We're two 32 year olds looking to get away but have no more ski buddies. It would be good to get away with some like minded people so thought I'd give this a go.

It would have to be mid to late Feb but we're easy on location.

We're both enjoying red runs and thinking to try a black or 2.

So give me a shout if you have a spare twin room or want to organise something.

We're based in Reading, just west of London.

Barry Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alpinebud, Welcome to Snowheads. We have a twin room in our B&B still available anytime from 17th Feb.
Have a look at the site in the tagline below and contact Nina if interested.
Paul.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Alpinebud

My friend and I are 29 year olds also looking to do similar, and get a group together / join a group for a ski week. Looking to preferably go to Austria this year, but pretty easy with location as long as good runs and apres

I'm also based in Reading and she's based in London

Let me know if keen and we can have a chat!

Melanie
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MelanieKate wrote:
Hi Alpinebud

My friend and I are 29 year olds also looking to do similar, and get a group together / join a group for a ski week. Looking to preferably go to Austria this year, but pretty easy with location as long as good runs and apres

I'm also based in Reading and she's based in London

Let me know if keen and we can have a chat!

Melanie
MelanieKate,

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the message. Yeah it looks like we're thinking the same thing.

Austria would be great! I've had a couple of quotes of some Austrian resorts but now they're lost in the million email quotes I've had, sometimes there can be to much choice!

Handy that your in Reading, it would be a small world if your in Lower Earley too!

So yes I'm keen! So how shall we play it from here, you want to email? Chat on the phone? Or meet for a coffee, swap falling over stories and chat about what to do?

Barry Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i detect luuurv blossoming
ski holidays
 Dance Action Holidays
Dance Action Holidays
Hi Guys

I got several from this forum interested in joining my social holiday to Les Menuires no 25 Feb, Masses of new powder and the glacier guaranteed skiing, its awesome!

I now have over 30 guests in the group and free Salsa teaching as an option, or the usual Apres Ski for the others.

I have half the hotel allocation, so Joe public are taking up the remaining space.

I have been doing these group holidays for 17 years now, so I make sure everyone feels included socially.

Why not call me for a chat, nothing lost, nothing gained as they say!

Peter 01625875227
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

holiday to Les Menuires no 25 Feb, Masses of new powder

You have special connections on high? In my diary, 25 February is over a month away.

Still, you will be able to guarantee masses of newly arrived French holidaymakers and super- busy lifts!
latest report
 Dance Action Holidays
Dance Action Holidays
I think if you check it out it is a quiet week, most French do not start holidays until the following week.

The lift system is all high speed and two new ones to ease the flow...! Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dance Action Holidays, may i cut in?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dance Action Holidays, That's b*llocks, it's the 3 week of the French holidays and one of the 2 Paris weeks. It will be bedlam!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

I think if you check it out it is a quiet week, most French do not start holidays until the following week

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy