Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
PS Was thinking you were male as your login name started with "James" but the missconduct and miss demeaner are females ski. Are you looking for a female specific ski?

If so here are a few, the Volkl pearl and miss demaenor were much loved .....
http://www.testberichte.de/preisvergleich/level4_ski_presse_98589.html

http://www.testberichte.de/a/ski/magazin/ski-presse-nr-11-oktober-november-2008/137974.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DB, I think the give away was when she said her name was Emma Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jamese wrote:
how do the miss demeaners compare?

Bit wider waist, so more suited to off-piste. Still a good allround choice for a strong skier who likes messing around in the Park, but I'd go narrower if you spend 80%+ time on piste.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
uktrailmonster wrote:
DB, I think the give away was when she said her name was Emma Smile

Embarassed Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So the OP is a lady who likes to ski and works for Aston Martin. Well Hellllloooooo Emma, come here often? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ha ha ha, sorry, couldn't resist.

The Miss D's are a reasonable enough all-rounder. The ex Mrs fastandicy had a pair and loved them. The best advice is still to get down to a snow-dome and test test test. Once you've found the kinda thing that you like get online and find the year before's model (If they're the same) or something with the same specs at a decent price. Most ski's on the market are good, it'll probably take a few purchases before you get tuned into EXACTLY what you want but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the first few pairs while you sork it out.
For example my first pair of ski's were Salomon Aero's in 162 and now my everyday ski is Whitedot's preacher in 189 which is about as different from each other as it comes. It doesn't mean that i didn't love the Sally's at the time.

if you need any more advice feel free to spin through London in a one-77 and we can have a blast out to the alps to test Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And there I was thinking it was a rebranded hi-tec ski Smile

Sounds a lot like the porsche, ferrari, audi, prada skis sold as accessory extras to milk lovers of the brand. For the same reason I wouldn't buy Dots first car.

I would expect these skis to dissapear without a ripple after a glamorous launch, unless they are very cheap or free to employees I would put your hard earned into something created by people who know about skis rather then brands.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ledge, + 1
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well I'm not sure if it was an act of complete idiocy or brilliance Shocked -

But I bought a pair of K2 MC,

Arrived today - brand new not current season colours so were about 1/2 what this season's would of been!

Am off to MK tomorrow (though not looking forward to the saturday rush) to give them a whirl, my uber fussy friend is coming with to test some out as she's looking for some as well! I'll let you know how we get on!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy