Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Carte Neige

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
IIRC when my son did a season his employer covered him for employment risks - but in his own free time, whatever madness he got up to was at his own risk.

In our resort you buy Carte Neige at the "Club des Sports". they're lovely, and most helpful and welcoming, but their opening hours are a bit of a mystery. Just kept poking my head in the office till I found someone to talk to. I think we were a novelty - there are not too many English OAPs speaking dodgy French around. Not possible to buy it at the lift pass places or the Tourist Office (which keep well publicized hours).

It's not expensive and I found it reassuring to carry around the mountain - though the nearest I came to needing assistance was when a Frenchman, showing off on the bottom section of a blue run which I knew had a peculiar camber, smacked into me from behind - I suffered severe TFRRI but managed bravely to ski home. It was about the only collision I have seen in years in the Espace Diamant, so I was unlucky! The thermos flask, unfortunately, was mortally wounded. Though I didn't find out till after it slowly trickled coffee down my back for two hours, a few weeks after.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
provenjohn, if they're offering ski cover, it includes piste rescue (what would be the point otherwise?). If they don't include ski cover, it may be that she can pay a supplement for it. (That's what Skibound used to offer - basic cover, ski insurance for an extra £70.)

Contact them here: http://www.workaseason.com/contact-us Notice they say nothing at all about what the 'competitive remuneration package' includes. Probably too ashamed of themselves. Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
provenjohn, it does include getting carted off the mountain (see section 1c of the policy wording, your daughter can download it from the Staff Room, or that's my understanding of it) and includes off-piste. Do need to go the EHIC route whenever possible when you get treated. If it means anything to you, I had experience of a claim with them last season after breaking my ankle (not on the slope, hadn't got that far Embarassed ) and they were good at paying out, very quick with responding to a query over excess, and good communication from the assitance company over repatriation.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy