Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine mid Jan 2012 - Off piste ski instructor/guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi gang,

A group of 5 guys are heading out to Morzine in Mid Jan 2012, none of us have been before so I knew this would be a great first port of call for info.

I'm looking to book a guide/instructor for a day of off piste fun and instruction. All 5 of us are relatively competent on piste, reds and blacks don't pose toooo much problem - tend to stay away from bumps, that more just laziness on my part, too much hard work! Over the past couple of years we've ventured off piste a tad, either tentatively off the side of the piste or last year we were lucky enough to be taken out by a guide friend for some great skiing on Grand Montets and over the back of Le Tour in Chamonix.

So for this trip to Morzone I'm keen to find a to find either a ski school or private individual who will not only take us out for a mini off piste adventure day but also be able to provide us with tuition along the way.

Wasn't sure if this was asking a bit to much? Any pointers, recommendations or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. Is it just me or is anyone else quite keen to see the temperatures start dropping soon???
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could try Annie Donovan: http://www.anniedonovan.co.uk
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Andy Jerram at BASS Morzine is your man...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rlambert, Welcome to snowHead 's
Try
Mike Hammond www.skiskills.co.uk he often takes our guests for an off piste day or half day.
Reach Your Peak - www.reachyourpeak.co.uk Herve is ex Montriond ESF and knows the area exceptionally well.
Annie as Pamski, says.
Freedom 2 Ski (Pete Hughes and team) - www.freedom2ski.com Any of Petes team.
Avoriaz Alpine Ski & Snowboard School - www.avoriazalpineskischool.com Ian McKeller and co

That should give you a few to choose from. Have a great time.

And yes although it is cold(frost) every night now, a very cold spell followed by a big dump of snow would go down well. wink wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi rlambert
I'm a researcher looking to find 3 skiers/boarders who will be in the Morzine area 20th-23rd Jan to interview about skiing and mobile phone apps. There's £225 cash in it to share between you and 2 friends if you're interested. Plus the opportunity to input into the development of some great apps for skiers/snowboarders! Please email me at billie@enginegroup.co.uk if you're interested and I'll send you more details. Cheers, Billie
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy