Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Passo Tonale 14-21 Jan 12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Solo skier just booked for a week in Passo Tonale 14-21 Jan 12 so if there's anyone else out there at the same time in the same sad and lonely position looking for someone to ski/drink with then get in touch!! Also if there's anyone looking for someone to make up the numbers in a group. I'm a 40ish male intermediate and will ski most runs - although that black down from the glacier scared me a bit last time!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I'd be interested in finding out more about the resort? Have you been before? Which hotel did you book? Most importantly do you mind sharing with a snowboarder...LoL

I'm 30 Colombian / American but like yourself just looking to find someone to spend some time with over that time frame let me know.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've no problem with boarders!! I've been to Tonale once before and really liked it but it is more of a budget resort, in fact I think you will struggle to find cheaper lift pass and equipment hire in Europe. The village is a bit sparse but there are a couple of decent bars and clubs. There are 3 areas to to the skiing, some wide and open south facing pistes out of the village, a gondola up to some runs on the glacier and then a link piste and gondola to a more tree lined north facing area. Check out some of the reviews on the Ski Club GB website. It depends on your budget really, if you have plenty of money you would choose somewhere else but when you are on a fairly tight budget like me it's much better than any of the eastern european resorts or the cheaper Austrian ones.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi thanks for advice had a read through some of the sites and found another trip that better fits what I want to do....all the best on your search for someone to ski with....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would be interested in booking up.... Could you email me with info where you booked etc please? claydontoby@hotmail.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You have mail!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy