Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Alps Ski Trip - Jan/Feb 2012 - Solo Female Skier in 20s trying to get a small group together

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I'm an intermediate female skier looking to get a small group together to go for a winter holiday in the French Alps. So excited for winter..! I like to ski reds and some blacks and really enjoy pushing myself. Would like to explore the off piste a bit this year once I've got my legs back.

I lived in Serre Chevalier for a season a few years ago and wanna go back to a resort kind of near that area but I don't really mind where I go. I'm 22 (but I feel like quite an old 22!! and tend to have friends older than me, I'm not wild but like to have a good time) and looking for 2-3 others of a similar age/mindset who like to get the most out of the day on the slopes and spend the evening chilling out in the bar.. I like being independant and going off to explore on my own every now and then but like skiing in a group too.

I live on the outskirts of north London and it would be great to meet a few of you beforehand if you're interested so we could have some pre-trip meet ups at the pub to get to know eachother a bit. Dates and resort are flexible, I suggest around 20th Jan - 4th Feb for one or two weeks, but as I say this is really flexible. I am open to your suggestions! Flights or drive down possible.

I'm dying to go skiing this year as I couldn't get any in last year but my friends aren't as fussed about a winter trip as I am..! So here I am hoping some fellow snowheads will pull through! Also looking to do a season in France next winter 12/13 and it'd be awesome to meet someone this year to go with!

Alternatively if you already have a small group and are looking for 1 more to join you, I would be very happy to hear from you!

Hannah x

Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Hannah,

There's a few of us (ranging from experienced to novice skiers/snowboarders) and we're hoping to go around the beginning of January. We're aged 20/21 and final year uni students or have left already! We're trying to find deals around that date, due to finding that our original plan has just fallen apart. We also all live just south of London, in and around Tunbridge Wells.

Jonny
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Hannah,

I'm going snowboarding with a group of friends in Courchvel, we have a few skiers with us as well. There are some places available in our apartment so if you are interested, send us a PM. Few more details about the apartment and where its located:

Situated in 1550m the apartment is in a perfect location ski-wise and boasts an excellent standard of facilities(basic but all mod cons). Adjacent to the Les Brigues piste running from 1850 to 1300, it offers ski in/out capability.

It is a short walk (250m) to the new 6-man high-speed chair, linking directly to 1850 and all the main ski areas.

The date that I am going is from the 21st of January 2012 and returning back to the UK on the 28th of January. Currently myself and two friends are based in the self catering apartment. Space for a few more.

Ta, H
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good morning all....

Im 19 and looking to find a skiing/boarding group to join Very Happy If you are looking for someone to add to the group or to arrange a trip.. please email me on : claydontoby@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers Guys/Girls Very Happy

Toby
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Hannah, 24yo science teacher and my half term is 10th-20th feb,

Would love to get involved!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey,

I'm looking for a group to join also! Can be flexible on dates to fit in with when other people can go.... Would be good to go for 2 weeks but happy with 1 too.

I'm also looking to do a season 12/13 so be interested in hearing from you Hananh, and i'm just the same as you about what i like to do on the mountain and off Smile

what are peoples budgets?? Seen a lot of catered chalets with flights, transfers, etc (so only have to buy lift pass on top) for between £350 - £400 lots based on 2 sharing but the more people the cheaper it gets...!!

Get in touch mosdeffently@yahoo.com

Cheers, Ben
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SerreChe1360, looking for someone to join me for a trip to the alpes last min over xmas/new year. let me know if you are interested. I ski to a similar level to you by the sounds of it and just looking to get to the snow no matter what it takes!

simon.shaw@live.co.uk
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy