Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One person needed for ski trip to Sauze D'oulx, Italy, Feb/March 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Am in the early stages of booking a skiing trip to Sauze D'Oulx, Italy for end of Feb/beginning of March 2012. I am going with my two male friends (who are a couple) and potentially another male/female couple so there are either three or five of us and I need someone to share with to make it an even number!

As a group we're mostly intermediate skiiers, one of us is very good indeed and will happily go off by himself for the day, but the rest of us are happy with red slopes, maybe trying a few blacks throughout the course of the week.

Age wise we are all mid to late 30's and a lively bunch who enjoy the apres-ski as much as the skiing itself. Having said that though, we're not up for partying till 5 in the morning every night, that's not what we're there for! Anyone that is familiar with Sauze though, will know that it's not the quietest resort, but there's a good mix of nightlife and a vast ski area which will appeal to everybody.

We have already decided where we would like to stay, as we've stayed there before and the location is fantastic. If anyone is interested in joining us send me a message and I can tell you more from there!

Laura x
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello. Could you give me a few more details please? I have one trip booked in the middle of jan but looking for another later in the season.

I am 23 and an intermediate. More than happy for you to respond in PM and I will respond to that.

Thanks,

Jono
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Laura,

Have you got anything booked yet? I would be interested in knowing more with regards to dates/costs/accomation?

Regards,
Bex
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just possible that we have upto 4 spaces on our trip to Sauze D'Oulx 11th March staying HB at the http://www.igluski.com/sauze-d-oulx/stella-alpina-hotel_p4860 right by the slopes

24 of us, mixed group all abilities, girls and boys mostly 25-35 year olds with a few of us slightly older.................

Cost £500 =lift pass out of Gatwick

A real fun group so lots of skiing and plenty of partying, not for the retiring type...........

Let me know if anyone interested.
Adrian
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just send you a pm Adrian- was originally looking for something a week later, but your group sounds fun!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Adrian,

Your trip looks right up our street and loving the location!

We're 2 guys, both 32 and both intermediates. We're looking for a twin room (I like the guy but not that much) Haha.

Let me know if you still have 2 spaces left and would like us to tag along, and we can go from there...

Barry
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Slowplough, What is the status of your trip? I have a couple of friends thinking about coming out from the States and wanted to see if it is an option or should we be looking elsewhere? All solid skiers, closer to 40 than 30...one runs a club in Chicago and the other from L.A. is pretty sociable also.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Slowplough, Am looking for a skiing trip around Feb/March, have to head out by myself this year as my friends are going xmas week when I'm working, Im mid 30's intermediate/advanced skiier/boarder..

I know the Stella Alpina well, my parents are good friends with Caroline & Renato the owners, so would love to know if you still have space on your trip?

Cheers Kevin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy