Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chamonix - insted and lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
we're looking at the language course at insted in chamonix, anyone have any experience,
and looking at the chamonix website i wasn't sure how you can obtain lift passes for more than 21 days. any advice
thank you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
graywiggle, more than 21 days and I'd be pretty sure you're looking at a season pass...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Graywiggle, might be worth giving them a call or email, but I am pretty sure that most resorts count that as a season pass beyond 21 days. (i'll be delighted to get equiv of 21 full days skiing in over the season anyway!!)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - did you end up staying with Insted last season? I am thinking of using their shared accommodation for a 15 week stay in Chamonix. Do you (or anyone else) have any experience of this to share?

http://www.insted.com/accommodation/en
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi - my son stayed with them last season and had a great time. Really positive about the course, and his french went from complete beginner to someone who can actually speak french. Though be warned, a parisien commented that you could tell he had learnt french there, and apparently he speaks french like a pirate.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I learned French from the Michel Thomas audio course... my French friends tell me that I speak gutter French Shocked

Back on topic, for 21 days in Chamonix you definitely need a season pass.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yeah, and make sure you buy it before the 15th of this month Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
graywiggle wrote:
and apparently he speaks french like a pirate.

That would be excellent! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy