Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to book something for Late December for 7 nights - Two people ski in/ski out.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Looking for something reasonable for a work colleague and his wife going after Christmas for 7 nights.

Know how helpful you guys are and am struggling to find anything that fits the bill!

Can be any location apart from Andorra, as long as it is a ski in, ski out location with a good ski area for beginners.

Something 3-4* plus would be preferable, can sort out own travel arrangements if necessary.

They are looking to spend £1500 - £1750 for the week and will consider any board basis.

Let me know if any of you have anything or can suggest anything matching the requirements.

Thanks,

Simon

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 14-11-11 13:00; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
N1VEN, You are going to struggle as that straddles the two busiest weeks in any resort! Tuesday to Tuesday is not what the hoteliers want at that time unfortunately!

Try feeding the dates into Hotel.com and see what it throws out.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, any date from the 27th is good, whether it be a weekday or weekend departure. Hope that is easier to help out with!

Thanks!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Val d'Isere or Courchevel 1850, must choose high this year post Xmas as looks like bad season. Good beginners area rather limits some of the other high resorts in France but both these will not disappoint particularly the teaching slopes of Courchevel which farms snow very well, but NYE prices will be very steep in either of these resorts.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

any date from the 27th

until when?
Quote:

must choose high this year post Xmas as looks like bad season

? looks like a bad season? You've got special crystal ball?????????????

are both your colleagues beginners? Finding the right ski school will be important, too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, Tignes my green crystal ball says so.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I got 2 people arriving Lyon airport (LYS) on Dec 29 08:40 going to Val d'Isere, flight leaving the same airport Jan 4 21:00. If you maybe interested in sharing airport shuttle.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi,

Have a triple room (double and single bed) available in Ischgl, arrive any time after 23rd, we leave on 2nd. Shared SC apartment, not quite ski in/out but 5 min walk from lifts.
As we are driving we can offer drop off (within reason) en-route or collection/drop off from Innsbruck airport. As the snow has just hit, it's looking good Toofy Grin

I'll send you more details if interested.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
N1VEN, have a look here - some cracking options available http://www.igluski.com/_o790
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy