Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jamie Pierre killed in avalanche... RIP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In a case of very bad timing, the issue of Fall-Line hat came out during the week had him doing their WTF? photo.

Obviously, they couldn't do anything about it - by the time the news broke the magazines would have been fully printed and on their way to the shops, but it still felt a little sickening when I reached that page and realised who it was Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I look at it the other way. It's a tribute to someone nuts about skiing and talented with it. His time came too soon, and it's a lesson that the mountains are a dangerous place to be and play.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very unfortunate that someone should try and capitalise on Jamie Pierre's death. A press release has gone out today from Essential Travel and part of it says:

What: First UK company to incentivise skiers (and boarders) to wear helmets by discounting insurance policies for those who do

Hook: Beginning of ski season / Death of Jamie Pierre on 13 November 2011 highlighting the risks on the slopes / 75% of our surveyed customer base admitting they would be more likely to wear helmets if it saved them money

Who: Essential Travel (part of Thomas Cook), Ellis Brigham, Headway (brain charity)

The aim of this campaign is to encourage people to be safe - please support us.

Just watch the press pick up on this and relate his death to lack of lid. Mad.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I could have taken that 255 foot cliff with just as much style and skill as he did. Nutter.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jamie is in this month's section of WTF? in the Fall Line mag.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
c0Ka|Ne wrote:
Jamie is in this month's section of WTF? in the Fall Line mag.

Oops, didn't realise there was a post about this already
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alex_heney wrote:
... but it still felt a little sickening when I reached that page and realised who it was

It was a little unsettling.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy