Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 2011/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have put all I know about Les Arcs - the 4th best resort in France - at www.simon-lesarcs.blogspot.com. New lift at 1600 will be a game-changer!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi simon and welcome to snowheads, but this is not really a good idea or the way things are done. We already have a long established season thread for Les Arcs. Please post in the same place to make it easier for everyone. We normally only have one thread per resort. Thanks

This is the correct link to the Les Arcs 2011 - 2012 season thread.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79067&start=160
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SimonArc1800 wrote:
Have put all I know about Les Arcs - the 4th best resort in France - at www.simon-lesarcs.blogspot.com. New lift at 1600 will be a game-changer!

Reminds me of the old apprentice question... so what am I going to do after tea break?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SimonArc1800, Welcome to snowHeads. Post as you see fit; snowcrazy thinks he has the monopoly on Les Arcs posting. There is no "correct" season thread; mind you having 2 threads with the same title is a tad confusing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, in fact admin just closed a thread on Tignes that was started as it was a double thread and as you said yourself, quite confusing. In the past La Plagne has been a prime example of how out of control it was at first, you never new where to look for info until they combined the different threads. I was making that point here, nothing to do with me 'thinking I have a monopoly on Les Arcs' as you put it. Like I said, the established thread for Les Arcs has already been going for some time.

Link. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79067&start=160
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowcrazy,
Quote:

In the past La Plagne has been a prime example of how out of control it was

Yep, no thread at all this season. It's on on Twitter now.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SimonArc1800, I suggest that using snowHeads ourely as a medium to pimp your blog is not the best way to engage the community - you will niggle some sHs - and will probably find your posts being removed by moderators. It would be better to post generally, perhaps with your blog url in your signature. Of course, if there is a specific point covered by any web page, including one of yours, there is no reason why you should not post to it.

PS. Interesting comment about Les Arcs being the '4th best resort' in France. Depends on your point of view I suppose. My list for the first 3 would be La Grave, Serre Chevalier, Val D'Isere. Would I put Les Arcs next? Not sure, though it's a great place. Not much point in having an order of merit - it will be valid for oneself, only.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Not much point in having an order of merit - it will be valid for oneself, only.

Surely the order of merit is for discussion in the pub with friends and purely to promote a discussion on the merits of each resort and to enable the participants to reminisce. A discussion would usually start with “and my favourite resort is – because”
We all like different resorts for different reasons: some people like crowds, some solitude, some knarly terrain, others corduroy. The results are not at all important, but the discussion is.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yeah ok, but on another thread please - enough waffle on here already!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SimonArc1800, great pimping... might wanna remove the full stop from the end of you link though Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy