Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

J is for Jeagermeister.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DB, oh yes please...the one holding the bottle...oh yes please........thanks for that!

okbye
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DB, oh yes please...the one holding the bottle...oh yes please........thanks for that!

okbye
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
on second thoughts,who am i kidding,any of them!

okbye
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowpatrol, you surprise me, I thought you'd have said "all of them"
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shimmy Alcott, i normally dont do charity work, but i think in this case...............

okbye
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When i was 18 and first moved into my own flat i'd polish off a bottle of this(a proper size bottle) before going out, was bloody hard to get back then but these days jagermeister is absolutely destroying everything else when it comes to drinks that the kids love.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stroh rum! Rendered me unable to use my legs one night
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seems like Jaeger and Red Bull has a few names, until going to Austria I called it a Jaeger Bomb (probably because a shot of spirit in a glass dropped into a bigger glass of something else is usually called a bomb. But now I call it a Flying Hirsch (Red Bull giving the stag wings apparently)

Last year Jaegermeister Spice became available (which has a smoother Vanilla and Spice favour compared to the original)

How about this though "Flying Hirsch Dominoes"

http://youtube.com/v/FJ4C36iaFyY
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
J is for Jagermeister and H is for hangover in my experience of it LOL lovely at the time, killer shorty afterwards Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Love the stuff, must only be drunk neat though none of this ridiculousness with red bull.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy