Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Binding troubles.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a question about AT bindings. If I were to buy the marker dukes for my atomic bent chetler to use as my resort and touring binding for this season, would that work? And would I notice a difference in performance with the lifter from the AT binding as compared to a binding such as the marker jesters?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably best in Tech Talk, you might get some answers there. Use the Duke on my Ragnaroks and I've had no probs, skis like a resort binding but with a bit more lift, give it 1/2 a day and you'll soon forget about it! Never skiied the Benny's however, soz.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the_doc wrote:
Probably best in Tech Talk

Laughing methinks you've got your forum wires crossed.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've got the Barons on two sets of skis, one being my everyday pair. Absolutely fine, they're completely bombproof - if anything the slight rise makes it a bit easier to carve on piste, but you won't notice the difference after the first hour anyway. You might also want to look at the new Atomic Tracker binding too (not sure when it's actually available though).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i'm pretty sure they'll assplode
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Zero-G wrote:
the_doc wrote:

ooops me too wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Zero-G wrote:
the_doc wrote:

DOH! and to think I almost added JONG aswell Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
the_doc wrote:
Use the Duke on my Ragnaroks

Shocked must be fun on the way up!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
the_doc wrote:
Zero-G wrote:
the_doc wrote:

DOH! and to think I almost added JONG aswell Embarassed

Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arno wrote:
i'm pretty sure they'll assplode

Arno wrote:
Zero-G wrote:

ooops me too wink

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alans deep bath, Probably the lightest ski of it's build and ski ability in it's category and a din of 16 is wise for the profile of skier...........
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I'm sure they are, and that it is, still doesn't make them easy on the legs.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for all the advice. That's why I really like the forums on this site, because I always get quick answers with good advice. Cheers!

Whistelrbc23
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy