Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow+Rock to open in Liverpool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow+Rock will open their next store in Liverpool in October. The shop will bring the total size of the chain to 13. A spokeswoman said the retailer intends to open one store a year.
This report from Retail Week.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Note to all, No scouser jokes please - I've heard them all before.

I thought that it would be bad news for EB's as they've had a monoploy in the city for years but I've just read the report. The stores going to be across the river on the Wirral, although it doesn't say where. Will still affect EB's though.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon, I saw that someone had posted a reply to David Goldsmith's report and my first thought was "someone's scouser bashing". I forgot you were one of us Embarassed
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B, Calm down, calm down. It's only me Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank god for that, the Brigham's in Liverpool is a right dingy little hole. Although we have a big Outdoor Warehouse place in Bootle which is REALLY good value for clothes and stuff, it's always meant a hike to Manchester when you wanted summat specific.

Saying that, no doubt we'll be able to order what we want a few days in advance from a bloke in the boozer Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ive driven past snow and rock loads of times in manchester but never been tempted in, are they any good ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Seem to be ok in Manchester. Had some good chats with the staff there and they fitted my new boots just dandy.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Royal, we got our first set of boots at the S&R in Didsbury (Manchester) - my boots fit fine, Mrs H's weren't so good but it was a bit of a borderline decision.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i might pop in and have a look seen as work nearby
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy