Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody used bus/train to get from aosta to la thuile?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me if they used a bus to get from aosta to la thuile? Struggling with trying to find timetable, I've heard it can be done but can't find how!!!!
Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used the bus from Courmayeur to La Thuile before. It's run by a company called SAVDA, this is their website. Looks like they cover the whole region.

http://www.savda.it/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks, any idea which timetable la thuile from aosta is?!!! i've spent the past 20 mins trying to work it out!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Public transport was an absolute nightmare in Val d'Aosta the summer I spent working there. Timetable was pretty much word of mouth from the locals, very erratic.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dam!
our lift pass entitles us to a day in either la thuile or courmauyer, but without a car i'm starting to think it's not gonna happen!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cbowls30, it's easy, the buses were brilliant both times I was there (2009 in Courmayeur and 2010 in La Thuile). Maybe they run to a more reliable timetable in winter.

The website has an option to translate to English if you're struggling with the Italian. If not 'partenza' is departure and 'destinazione' is destination, choose your date and hit 'Cerca...' (search).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i managed to download the pdf timetable which was better, but i noticed that when i actually input a date onto the web system it only brings up times in the afternoon! aagghhhhhh............ i think google translate is on the cards.... wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Might be worth just speaking to your hotel.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy