Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowheads Sierra Nevada Trip?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well after seeing that the Sierra Nevada has had its first decent snowfalls i thought i would take a look. After visiting the Mountains there in August i have wanted to go back in the winter for a slide. The weekends are very busy and also expensive so skiing midweek only is a must. So, here is what i have found so far which would give us 4 days skiing.

Manchester to Malaga
Dep 15 January 2012 06:30
Arr 15 January 2012 10:30
Flight 1923
1 Adult
1 x £20.99

Malaga to Manchester
Dep 20 January 2012 11:30
Arr 20 January 2012 13:35
Flight 1924
1 Adult
1 x £16.99

Luggage 1 Cases 1 x £28.

Total flights and options for all passengers:£65.98pp

VW Passat Estate from Hertz from the Sunday - Friday for £177, so based on 4 people £44.25

Ski Pass for 4 days will be 150 Euros

Ski hire is the usual, depends what you take with you. I will be hiring skis and poles.

So, for flight, transport, ski pass it works out at £260. On top we have accomodation to find and fuel in the car. I think for a maximum of £500 we could have 4 full days on the slopes and thats for everything. Anyone interested?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a place near Malaga, check out www.malagacar.com, I think you will find them cheaper for car hire. I use them at least 6 times a year, wouldn't use anyone else they're excellent.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder, i'm interested although might struggle with those dates... keep me informed!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ricklovesthepowder,
Here is your accommodation http://apartahoteltrevenque.com/ if you want to stay in the resort 50m from the lifts. We have used these several times and can recommend the accommodation and the bar.
If you was doing the trip a little later i may be interested as I will be in Val Thorens 14 to 21st, only thing to consider with Sierra Nevada is that it is quite an exposed resort and therefore does suffer lift closures quite often due to high winds. Also as you have done avoid the weekends as the lift queues at the bottom of the resort can literally take hours, if any of the bottom lifts are out of action.

Also who were the flights with?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Brokenwing, Cheers for the info. The flights were with easyjet.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy