Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Angles, Font-Fomeu area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Is there a transfer from Barcelona airport to either of these 2 resorts or even to Puigcerda on the border where I can be picked up by a local.

I've read Frogbus go to Andorra but dont know if it stops at Puigcerda where I could jump off ( while stationary Toofy Grin Toofy Grin )

Any suggestions ????

Thanks

Jack
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When I went there I flew into Perpignan and got the train up, does it have to be Barcelona?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Colin,

Yep, the wonderful Ryan air are only flying into Barca. Have got the Yellow train there from Perpignan before, just not an option this time.

Jack
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've done this journey. Basically there's a local train from Barcelona to LaTour de Carol that takes about 3 hours (and oddly doesn't seem to appear most search engines):

http://www20.gencat.cat/docs/msi-dgac/Rodalies/PDF/Horari%20R3_obres.pdf

Then take a little shuttle bus:

http://www.cg66.fr/553-plan-et-horaires.htm#par6614

(under "Ligne Latour de Carol > Puyvalador")

I stayed in Les Angles, but this both goes to both Les Angles and Font Romeu. Font Romeu also has a rail and bus service operated by SNCF, which you can search for.

Liam
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, How long does it take by train from Perpignan?
Is it worth a day trip ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Liam,

Thanks very useful... However would like to avoid going into Barca from the airport , which is a pain.

do you know anything about the frogbus route from the airport? Does it go through the tunnell de cadi ? Could jump off there and be picked up ...

http://www.frogbus.com/en/Barcelona-Airport-BCN---Andorra/1000287.html

Jack.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skichampcouk, Can't remember tbh it was a fair few years ago, couple of hours at a guess to Font Romeu. The train (train jeune) ride is very scenic in itself. I suppose it depends what you're going for, skiing, sightseeing, etc.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Colin B wrote:
skichampcouk, Can't remember tbh it was a fair few years ago, couple of hours at a guess to Font Romeu. The train (train jeune) ride is very scenic in itself. I suppose it depends what you're going for, skiing, sightseeing, etc.

Theres also a Bus that goes from Perpignan to Les Angles direct that is faster, about 1.45 give or take...
The Train is not the fastest and you have to get a bus from one of the stations, Think it was Mont Louis...

Jack
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy