Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I've been Quiver Killered !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Despite the weariness from the long drive & the self inflicted pain off 5 pints & a whisky chaser last night, I'm a happy bunny this evening & can't wait until the snow's falling. Jon drilled & filled 4 skis with QK's for Dynafit FT12's and Marker Barons so now I'm ready for resort skiing, long tours, quick skins, big dumps, crappy snow, ski sharing, easy flight packing ... I reckon I've got it all covered. Had a fiddle this evening & can't believe how easy it was to swop them about although I can envisage a few screws going missing if doing this out of the boot of the car. Laughing

Thanks spyderjon Very Happy

The finished job in Jon's workshop next to some real fatties ...

Back in Scotland this evening, Dynafits & Barons on two halves of the same pair...

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Erchhhh, Spirit 4s
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Erchhhh, pink carpet Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh they're inserts! I thought you'd properly lost the plot!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mmmmmm nice. Got a similar set up winging my to me shortly.

spyderjon, sorry for not getting back to you, I've been made an offer on bindings I can't refuse so rethinking my QK strategy...will be in touch soon.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sharkymark, no worries.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
moffatross, Good stuff. I'm up in a few weeks to get mine QK'd. Mainly for travelling convenience but it will make the long talked about break into touring that bit easier which will hopefully encourage me to get my back bottom on a course
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy