Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI discount at Hintertux

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know how much discount you get at Hintertux with a L2 card?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is there a discount with an L2 card? I thought it was L3 or L4 cards that got you discounts some places!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think it's a bit variable with an L2 card, depending on who you get at the sales window. I think I had about 25% discount a couple of years ago, which is probably the ISIA discount. This year it seemed to be 10% for L2 but I did hear rumours of more.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When I tried week before last it was ISIA/IVSI only Sad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^ I think that's pretty common most places in Europe but it seems to depend on who you get at the ticket window, I've heard there's no discount in Val d'Isere but they often give a small one in Tignes. Only place I know for sure gives discounts is Cairngorm (home of BASI supposedly) where you do get L2 discounts (20% off day tickets and reductions on season passes) but ISIAs and above get theirs completely free! Not even sure about what you get at other Scottish ski areas, although The Lecht have given me free day tickets when I've arrived in ski school uniform ... but I think strictly speaking they should only do that for full time staff (I'm part time) and I should only get 10% off - not complaining though!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
roga, Pila in the Aosta valley offers big discounts for L2 and above. And you don't need to have clients with you. Tignes offers a 50% discount for ISIA, not sure about L2 (I suppose I should have asked a couple of weeks ago). Solden offers 10% IIRC.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
^ some of those are pretty good, I think we could do with a definitive list of discounts round Europe, could be very useful ... with or without clients Wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Big discount at Les Houches.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
slikedges wrote:
Big discount at Les Houches.

Good to know slikedges, I ski fair amount in Les Houches.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FlyingStantoni, only snag is you need to go to the ticket office each day (you can rechargé each evening for the next day)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks slikedges. I tend to day trip there from Morzine - so usually have to buy a ticket each day anyway. I don't think I've ever had to queue.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy