Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - Transfers from Innsbruk and Hostels in Town

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Guys!
hope everything is good! just a couple of questions really, im stuck form ideas!
without hiring a car, whats the best way of getting from innsbruk airport to St Anton next feb?? where can i look for coaches for example?

also, does anyone have any ideas on cheap hostel style digs in town, cheaper the better! i work for Crystal Ski, but as im losing my job next month, no more £25 holidays for me!! DAMMITT!!

Cheers guys,
Dan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Apart from thumbing it this is the cheapest way.

Get a bus or Cab or Walk to Innbruck Railway Station . Then train it direct into St Anton.

http://www.innsbruck-airport.com/index.html/_a/346694/_sa/346866/_lang/en/_static/anfahrt

Heres an xample for today

http://www.oebb.at/vip8/pv/de/Servicebox/Fahrplanabfrage/index.jsp?S=innsbrck+flughaven&Z=st+anton+am+arlberg&start=1&ld=oebb&date=23.08.2005&time=15%3A39×el=depart&image.x=0&image.y=0

Cheap hostel style digs > Dont exist. You will have to get a job in a house/hotel and sleep in there basements.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bus from the airport to Railway station is a good service - Bus F goes from outside the terminal.

Quite a cheap alternative - you can often buy spare seats on the tour operators transfer coaches. Wander around the car park and talk to the reps. Price is very negotiable - sometimes simply a tip will do - I used this to St Anton last winter and I think it cost us £5 each and the rep arranged us a taxi to get to the lodgings in St Anton.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
iceman_louis wrote:
Hello Guys!
hope everything is good! just a couple of questions really, im stuck form ideas!
without hiring a car, whats the best way of getting from innsbruk airport to St Anton next feb?? where can i look for coaches for example?

also, does anyone have any ideas on cheap hostel style digs in town, cheaper the better! i work for Crystal Ski, but as im losing my job next month, no more £25 holidays for me!! DAMMITT!!

Cheers guys,
Dan

Hello Dan, you can go first with the bus: Line F to the trainstation (goes every 5 minutes or so) and than you can go with a train directly to st. anton. More Informations about st. anton (for insiders) you get at http://stantonamarlberg.blogs.com (new weblog of me about st. anton)

Good luck
Barbara
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy