Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ONE PLACE LEFT 4 man chalet in Tignes 31st December to 7th January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads!

My name is Guy I'm a 20 year old young man from Cambridge.

Myself and two female friends of mine, both also 20, are staying in a 4 man chalet in Tignes Val Claret from the 31st to the 7th January. They are both beginner skiers and I will be spending most of my time having fun and coaching them - I'm an advanced skier.

The cost for one person for accommodation for the week is £147.50 which is a pretty awesome deal.

The chalet is self catered and has 4 single beds (I wont lie to you, it's cheap and cheerful - I'm there for the skiing).

I don't mind if you're male/female, advanced/beginner, it's all good! Ideally this would be filled by someone roughly 18-25 years old.

Please contact me for more details either by posting below or sending me a PM.

Snow Love!
Guy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey,

I might be interested in joining (and possibly for the previous week as well).

I'm male, 23, from Surrey and missed out on the last few years or skiing - had to make do with local hills which just isn't the same. Would say I'm pretty confident on all slopes...

Certainly up to discuss further, email/facebook or whatever? Just need to work out all costs...

Peter
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there fella,

Good to hear that you're interested mate!

If you want to discuss it further then drop me an email at guyvellis@hotmail.co.uk.

If you could do both the weeks (I'm assuming you have read my other post) then I'm fine with that!

Guy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy