Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ifyouski.com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used the ifyouski.com website to book accommodation/transfers etc?

They offer what look like very cheap prices for self catering. I'm assuming they don't do flights as well.

Opinions welcome Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry no I havent but i have used that site for a very long time to research resorts got to be around 10yrs
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello Shoogly,
i have used them a few times, and had really good service from them.
I've never completed a booking online though.
just found a few deals i liked the look of then phoned them to book.
Strangely when you phone up you are put through to "ski solutions" to complete your booking.
However have not used them for last three trips so i suppose things could have changed.
With regard to the flights issue, all our trips were with mainstream tour operators and were a "package" deal
eg Thomsons Inghams and the like. Seems to me that really they are just an online travel agency with extra discounts.
If you read the blurb on deals you may fancy you can soon pick up clues as to which holiday brochure they are
actually in

cheers Geoff
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, we have a few times, with no problems.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used them a few times, never had any problems and would use them again. As with geoffkay, use the web-site to view then call them. Couple of years ago I got a better chalet than the one I was looking at, and got a bundled deal saving a few quid.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy