Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment Discounts 2011

Poster: A snowHead
waveslider, good link, thanks. New Westbeach pants on way from Blacks with extra discount. Were £90 reduced to £70 got for £51 inc tax and postage. Score!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
uktrailmonster wrote:
andy_snow_web, Thanks for posting this, I bought a pair of Line Bacons with your discount voucher last week. Great price on top of the discount already on offer.

You are welcome Buddy.

Thank you for your order! Glad we could be of assistance.

If you need any help with any other equipment in the future then just ask.

andy@snowtraxstore.co.uk
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This is maybe a bit too local and offline for most people, but Decathlon just opened in Edinburgh and was selling Trespass Skyhigh helmets and merino baselayer tops for £14.99 as an opening offer, looks like about 50% discount versus the web.

Only good for those nearby I suppose.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Giro Seam helmets cheap at Tredz, hopefully Santa has already ordered mine (free delivery too!). Probably last years model but doesn't seem to have changed this winter.

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Giro-Seam-Snowboard-Helmet_40932.htm
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Worth checking Aldi if you like Giro helmets, given that I doubt Aldi own a helmet making factory the similarities seem a bit much to be coincidence!

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1795955&highlight=aldi+giro#1795955
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Does anyone have the edge and wax code , have a few things to order tomorrow
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snow and rock 20% off North Face Quiksilver Columbia outerwear plus a bunch of kids outerwear as well!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Neilski wrote:
Does anyone have the edge and wax code , have a few things to order tomorrow

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1835489&highlight=edge+wax#1835489

ScottyDog
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Extra 5% code just activated, enter "Snowheads" in our coupon code box at checkout Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Extra 25% off ski jackets and pants at gooutdoors ends Sunday 11th Dec.

http://tinyurl.com/cvbgjda

examples given Marmot Palisades Goretex jacket £155 with voucher
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey Snowheads,

Just popped in to see a friend @ Ski Exchange in Cambridge and he mentioned an offer they are just running so thought I would fill you all in!

They have a 20% SOS sale. 20% off Sorel boots, Oakley Goggle and Sweet Helmets!

The discount code can be found by liking their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/SkiExchangeLtd and then entered on their site www.skiexchange.co.uk

Got myself a new helmet!

Cheers
JTF
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
10% discount for Snowheads on GoPro 2 and accesories and DVDs if you use: SNOWHEADS10

http://skidvdstore.co.uk
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowell have extra discount of rental equipment until 18th Dec using this code:

stkd111211

I just hired 5* skis for 3 days for 40€ in Les coches which is pretty cheap!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
All Anon Goggles reduced until 31st December by 25% at Sail and Ski

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Anon_Snowboard_Goggles.html

The discount code is at the top of the Anon page

FREE delivery as well
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sailandski, nice spam as an opening post!!
ski holidays
Not 'equipment as such', but I got a good insurance cover deal for single trip incl. wintersports from Essential Travel on the web last night, offering 15% off if you book before 16th January. Also, they'll include a 10% off voucher for any helmet purchase at Ellis Brigham. I also got 10% off for cover for a holiday to South Africa I'm going on next month Smile
latest report
My local Blacks (Bury St Edmunds) has some very nice pink women's Peak Performance ski helmets (rebadged POCs) reduced from £120 to £56 in their clearance sale, seems a bit random but a bargain for someone! (the wife insist she doesn't need a new helmet!).
snow report
this lot are worth a look:

www.sportpursuit.co.uk

you have to sign in but they seem to do end of line clearance for some pretty good brands - >50% off Haglofs outerwear right now

i haven't ordered anything with them yet so no idea about service standards

edit: just saw that n1ckster had already recommended
snow report
good deals on Patagucci capilene and merino at S&R today:

link here
snow report
Arno, phew that is good,

just a word about S&R and their airbags, make sure the sale price includes the cylinder, I had to supply urgent next day cylinders to someone who bought one, got home thinking he had the cylinder but didn't, in the end it cost them more than RRP Little Angel Toofy Grin
snow report
According to the poster outside the store, Lidl is having a sale on their snowwear, base layers and (drum roll) helmets from Monday next week.
snow report
Arno, Sport Pursuit are good on service and can be trusted - but they are slow to deliver. Be sure to check the expected delivery dates for each of their sales, which are clearly stated. I've bought a couple of items from them recently with no problems. Delivery took a good couple of weeks.
latest report
50% off Haglofs

http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/index.cfm/dep/online-sale/cat/haglofs-online-sale/fuseaction/products.list/group/5334/level/2?cm_mmc_o=4zbkltBfCjCm5wgbzkCjCZzTkBuljq_CjCRuuwyjfzT
latest report
I was in TK Maxx Kingston yesterday and they had Skins base layers @ £25. Women's only I think. They were by the tills with some fitness equipment.

snow report
Skins for good prices here http://www.newitts.com/shop/1/12/Skins.htm
ski holidays
Westbeach are doing a summer sale with 60% off across all their range...

http://europe.westbeach.com/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy