Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment Discounts 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Post any equipment discount codes, reductions and bargains here that you notice online or elsewhere with a link to the offer. We could all do with making things more affordable. Please post expiry dates where appropriate.

15ICEBREAKER11 for 15% off Icebreaker with Snow and Rock until 13th November. (And don't forget to sign up for the Wedenesday Window while you're there)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Falke Socks, favourite of many on here. 10% at Edge and Wax when you buy 2 pairs. Great Xmas gifts wink.

Discount Code FS10

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 4-11-11 12:19; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Westbeach are doing a jacket trade-in offer at the moment, in conjunction with the British Heart Foundation. Send in an old jacket and get a £40 voucher off WB gear. Maybe of interest to someone...
Link...
http://europe.westbeach.com/charity/?source=webgains&siteid=54264&r=3
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rec'd an e-mail from www.ldmountaincentre.com in Newcastle

Friends & Family Voucher 20% OFF RRP
Last week we made some changes to our website. As a valued customer we'd like to offer you the chance of saving 20% OFF RRP for simply using the new site. Of course if you have friends, family or colleagues you would like to share the offer with then please feel free to share it. We have an impressive range of down and insulated jackets to keep you warm as the cold sets in and the latest and most innovative ski and snowboard clothing and equipment for the coming season. When you reach the checkout simply add the code below to the Voucher Code box on the Details page. For orders over £75 we're offering free postage as well. This offer expires 30/11/2011

Voucher Code: LDMC20
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
North Face Revolution Pants. Grey only in Large or Extra Large. £50 ... Half price and I have mine all new with tags. Very pleased Shock)

http://www.outdoorkit.co.uk/product.php?product_id=9516&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells, excellent thread, thanks. New top and some socks duly ordered. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Natureshop: merinos etc

http://www.natureshop.co.uk

15-40% everything till Sunday
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
couple of potential bargains on the Peak Performance website:

http://shop.peakperformance.com/GB/item/G35026001/?partner=5311

http://shop.peakperformance.com/GB/item/G30761017/?partner=5311

seems you can only access them through google rather than searching around on the site so who knows if they will actually work Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arno,
Quote:

seems you can only access them through google rather than searching around on the site so who knows if they will actually work

if that is the case it usually means that the product has been "hidden" (you can not find it other than a direct link) on the website, but google takes a little time to catch up.

Shame cos the pants look good Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Arno, new gore tex trousers ordered!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Roger C, hope they come through!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Roger C,
Quote:

Roger C, hope they come through!

I hope so too, if you can not find a product on a web site like Arno says, then they have usually run out or only have one pair left and do not want to over sell an item, good luck.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Arno wrote:
couple of potential bargains on the Peak Performance website:

http://shop.peakperformance.com/GB/item/G35026001/?partner=5311

http://shop.peakperformance.com/GB/item/G30761017/?partner=5311

seems you can only access them through google rather than searching around on the site so who knows if they will actually work Puzzled

Pity the jacket isnt L!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
well I received a delivery confirmation on the Peak stuff this morning so things are looking promising snowHead
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Have never used them before so I won't vouch for them, but http://www.sportpursuit.co.uk/ have some current offers on for Bolle helmets, goggles and sunglasses as well as Movement skis and Marmot clothing.

Future promotions include Haglofs and K2.

Nick
ski holidays
can I post my own discounts or codes or will admin tell me off Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
Arno, livetoski,

Just had confirmation that my new PP trousers are on the way Very Happy yipee!

I also understand this site offers Snowheads discount:

http://shop.snowshepherd.co.uk/epages/es122028.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es122028/Categories/Snowshepherdprices

livetoski, hope that helps!!!!
ski holidays
We are releasing our Pre Season Voucher code on our Facebook in the next day or two! It is to run in conjunction with our Ski and Snowboard show this weekend and will only be valid to use on our website until Sunday night!!

There will be crazy discounts and savings in store this weekend, but if you cant make it down to dorset then just become a fan of us on facebook at www.facebook.com/snowtraxuk
snow conditions
Roger C, mine arrived this morning. i already owned a pair of the pants which are really nice (almost nice enough to pay full retail for) so well pleased to get some more Peak gear for well under half price Cool
snow report
Arno, It's certainly a cracking deal on some great kit

Mine arrived today as well but nobody home so they should be delivered again tomorrow. Only 5 weeks before I can try them out Very Happy
snow conditions
And today's Snow and Rock Wednesday Window. Save up to £50 on a selection of North Face fleeces and jackets.

http://www.snowandrock.com/wednesday-window/content/fcp-content
snow conditions
Is snowandrock the place to go for actual ski equipment or is it more for clothing? I'd heard good things about ski-plus too, what are people's thoughts? - Ended up with a mixture of the two! Can't wait to try out the new kit now - no Dr Zoidberg balaclava though, more's the pity

Finally got round to booking a holiday too...end of January though - can't wait!

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Tue 24-07-12 15:02; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
Arno, dam... they're out of size L. booo hisss. maybe i should get the XL and eat lots of pies.
latest report
shoogly, i have XL jacket and pants which are big but not ridiculous on me. i'm about 6'2, 95kg; generally have to size up on trousers to accommodate "powerful" thighs/backside. i'd say Peak size a little small against Patagonia and much smaller than Arcteryx (at least the last Arc jacket I tried - it was a Small and was only slightly tight on me!)
ski holidays
Arno, dam you Twisted Evil

just paid deposit on the ski hol and now need to justify those pants!!! Very Happy
latest report
More North Face in today's Wednesday Window, including those e-tip gloves for your smart phones.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=82225&highlight=
ski holidays
Following my evening's entertainment at the Tamworth SnowDome Big Ski Test last night, I found this online at lunchtime today - the best price I've seen for Atomic Smoke TI's...

http://www.sportabilityuk.co.uk/atomic-smoke-skis-and-bindings-i58.html
latest report
Just picked up a ME Morpheus Pro Shell from www.nomadtravel.co.uk for £130 ,lots of other jackets with good discount. Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
scubadancer, the post doesnt exist any more!
snow report
roche1800, just tried it myself again - seems ok Smile
snow conditions
Www.blacks.co.uk currently have 25% off sale although they can be overpriced to start with, some bargains to be had.
ski holidays
I would love to see what that product too please Scout. I dont decorate my cakes normally but would like to try playing a bit with that but most of the cake decorating stuff in the shops are pretty expensive.
snow report
And courtesy of Alan's deep bath www.ldmountaincentre.com 20% off with discount code LDMC20

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=82539
ski holidays
Forgot about this, maybe worth a sticky?
snow conditions
andy_snow_web, Thanks for posting this, I bought a pair of Line Bacons with your discount voucher last week. Great price on top of the discount already on offer.
snow report
Snow and Rock are doing 30% off selected Northface winter accessoroies today
snow conditions
Is the edge and Wax 5% code still active? I can't get it to work!
snow conditions
Edge & Wax 10 Day Christmas Event starts today! Savings of up to 60% throughout www.edgeandwax.co.uk INCLUDING discounts on the latest 2012 skis, clothing and accessories.

www.edgeandwax.co.uk

Very Happy

ScottyDog
snow conditions
Benski2103 wrote:
Is the edge and Wax 5% code still active? I can't get it to work!

Yes it is, but not on sale items. As our sale is on today and the savings are 10% upwards you are going to save more money for the next 10 days NOT using the discount code, so I have adjusted it for 10 days so we don't get people asking why they only got 5% off instead of 10-60%

If you apply the code to one of the items that is NOT reduced, it works just fine!

ScottyDog
snow report
Thanks ScottyDog.

Order already placed - sorry for the confusion!

Ben.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy