Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wide boots?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In the market for a new set of boots.

Have had to ditch my old 32 Lashed becasue they were giving me really bad foot cramps. Think I need something a bit wider - any suggestions for a decent pair of wide(er) boots, within 150 budget?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
maybe it's not because of the width but because of the shape of your foot?

go see a fitter.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you can get hold of the Snow & Rock catalogue either in old fashioned paper format or online, they give indications of whether boots are suitable for narrow or wide feet, so this could be a useful starting point, but I would definitely get them fitted properly, both S&R and Ellis Brigham offer this service.

My husband hs hobbit feet, and got custom made footbeds in his boots, which helped enormously, as the fitter demonstrated how your feet can spread when you put any weight on them - wide feet and badly fitting boots just leads to cramping and pinching, not worth spending the money if you don't get them fitted properly.

You might get boots for £150, but don't be surprised if you pay a bit more.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tecnica
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
based on the fact that the old boots are a thirtytwo i am guessing that it is a snowboard boot you are after??? salomon do or certainly did a wide version of a couple of their boots, and there are plenty others out there

have you considered a footbed in the current boot, this will reduce the foot spread and probably the cramps as well
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy