Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Still having problem with Altibus website!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I still dont seem to be able to book a return trip from Chambery Airport to La Rosiere via the Altibus website. It allows me to enter the details and then says "page unavailable". Anyone else had a problem or has a suggestion?
Cheers, Chris
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
Yup, same problem, very frustrating !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think I had a similar problem 3 or 4 years ago...ended up just going to the station and BSM and (over) paying there as I did not realize there was a discount for same day return. Not sure which is worse, their site or the SNCF
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
krisw123, same problem, trying to get a quote for Chambery to Val Thorens, comes up saying 404 Error.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Same problem I think last year the system didn't get going until later in Nov. The buses are never really full in my experience so not too concerned yet.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've frequently experienced that trying to use their english language site but never using the french version. An alternative is to try a-t-s.net - I've got a good discount on an early booking through them before - although it was prob made in Sept or Oct to get that.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scampi Dellahanti wrote:
I've frequently experienced that trying to use their english language site but never using the french version.

Nope, same problem...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I had the same problem, tried emailing them and got a very curt reply, will never use Altibus now, ever.

we've hired a car instead, more flexibility anyway.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have faith and relax... I've used Altibus to get to Haute Maurienne resorts twice (although never from the airport, taken train to Saint Michel de Valloire etc then swapped to coach). Never managed to book via the website, timetables only appeared close to the time (both trips were early January). However I was able to turn up and buy on the day both times, with groups of 3 and 5 people. Easy for me to say now though, I do remember being a bit stressed by it the first time...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Standee wrote:
I had the same problem, tried emailing them and got a very curt reply, will never use Altibus now, ever.

we've hired a car instead, more flexibility anyway.

we use altibus for our annual transfers and as its for a largish group (25-40) I always email rather than use web.
they are always efficient in booking process and the actual transfers so surprised to hear of your experience!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
wigan, that does sound stressful...

Think I'll email them instead then.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've been having this problem too, very frustrating but finally managed to book online yesterday! If you're still having problems, keep emailing them that's what I did and they did come back pretty quickly.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for your responses guys. We have used them several times before and never had a problem. Will try again this weekend. Are there any other options at that sort of price that anyone can reccommend. There is just the two of us.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Working as usual now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy