Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Bargain!!! Jan 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're getting a group together to go to Morzine - 8 days sking, 650km ski area (Portes du Soleil) bargain price of £550 if boooked before March 2012.

Coach leaving from Birmingham 11th Jan, arrive Sat morning. Return the following Sat evening, arrive home Sunday.

Half board, real doorstep skiing, half board, afternoon tea, open fire, double, twin and family rooms available.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kathydav, Welcome to snowHead Phew Just checked my own dates cos after reading your post, thought I was Muddled. Are you really leaving Birminghamon Wed 11th?????????? I once did a 24 hour coach trip to Slovakia, but 3 Day coach trip! No Way.

Also recommend you check out Chalets Direct, You might find a better deal there, I have arranged my own flight with BA (free ski carriage so long as packed with your luggage in a bag that meets their dimensions and weighs no more than 23K) and will be transfered by the chalet company and half board, wine, drinks, guide for a day 50 meters from main lift, No single suppliment etc. for £460. Also in PDS.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowheads Kathydav, Hmm. Not really a terrific bargain, especially having to book so very far ahead. If you're prepared to travel by coach, for very little more than that you can have full board, tuition, equipment hire and a ski pass, with UCPA. And whether you can doorstep ski in Morzine will depend a bit on the snow cover, won't it?

youngeratheart, this is January 2013... wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowHeads Kathydav.

youngeratheart and pam w +1
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, You right, That works. Thanks for your help to clear up the matter so I will sleep and not spend all night checking my entire itinary 10 times cos ms dyslexia ko cant fill in forms for toffee, and compensate but checking, double checking over and over. Embarassed rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy