Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ladies Cheap Smartwool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick tip off, they've been selling these off for a few months, but Sports Direct are selling off Smartwool socks.

But the best bit is that Sports Direct are doing free shipping on all orders until midnight tomorrow, Wed 2nd, so you can order one or two pairs and not pay a load for shipping.

Size 6-8 Ladies (though obviously if you are a dainty footed fella and can live with black and pink socks then they'd fit) http://www.sportsdirect.com/smartwool-ski-socks-ladies-401042 £9 a pair.

No blokes ones or other sizes that I can see, but thought I should try and look out for the ladies for once.

I like Smartwool, hence the mention, and they are normally more expensive than this in major stores.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bother, too big for me.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Monium, Thanks for the tip - I've ordered a couple of pairs for MrsS, as they are her favourite socks Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pedantica wrote:
Bother, too big for me.

Put them on a hot wash, they'll fit fine Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
a good tip thanks - but it's hard to see from that ad, which socks they are. Only the thinnest will do for me and I think they might not be the thinnest ones.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice one, just got the mrs a couple of pairs. Can't beat that price.

Fair point Pam, it's far from clear which ones they are. I'll let you know when they arrive, you never know, they might be the right ones for you?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just got my wife a couple of pairs... thank you Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I could only order 1 pair, must have got there just in time.
Cheers Monium,
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep, all gone now. I am a lovely bargain hunter. You should all love me and buy me drinks and things. I have won the hearts of the ladies and saved the inevitable stocking filler problem for the gents this Xmas. There should definitely be a statue of me or something outside SHHQ Very Happy

I ordered some of these weeks ago as part of a larger order (at a higher price) and I think they are standard Smartwool, similar thickness to my blue ones. They don't seem exceptionally thin, just normal "technical" ski sock thickness. I've never seen the thinner ones, but assume that they are just the standard ones. But they've all gone anyhow.

I don't know what standard price is, or whether they are any good, but they also have Bridgedale ski socks for cheap (£8 a pair) that apparently have Merino etc in there. Still on free shipping until midnight. http://www.sportsdirect.com/bridgedale-ski-socks-ladies-401013 - available in medium and large, whatever that means.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy