Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Contest at Epic Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did a search but couldn't find the thread on giveaways that I saw a while back. Here is one I'm helping run at Epic for Free Luxury Lodging in Colorado and free lift tickets to any resort in the world.

http://www.epicski.com/t/106310/luxury-lodging-and-lift-ticket-contest-giveaway-part-1#post_1378930

Good luck
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MEfree30, thanks. The competitions thread is here

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39275&highlight=

In regards to your competition, are you asking us to register over on Epic Ski, or notify you here of actions taekn?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My first reply seems to have disappeared in cyper space- No need to register at Epic as you can post here if you like. Now to see if my link on the comp thread back to here made it...

Thanks for the link, I searched under contest, not competition
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MEfree30, Liked the facebook page as per the comp page on Epic Ski
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
davkt wrote:
MEfree30, Liked the facebook page as per the comp page on Epic Ski

thanks...are your fb initials DT with a drawing, not pic?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MEfree30, Yup, thats me
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And have liked the other two now I've the like buttons!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Here is the entry list so far...please let me know if I have missed you or don't have your proper user name

didn't paste in well here, so go to http://www.epicski.com/t/106310/epic-contest-free-lodging-lift-ticket-giveaway#post_1383377
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Drawing is Dec 1, 2011...only about 130 odd entries so far, so a pretty good chance to win! Here is the facebook link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ski-Lodging-Rental/144638505628076
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
MEfree30, rather embarrased to say I forgot to add a "LIKE" when I first saw this, have done so now though Smile (I'm JW)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OK I've liked you and done a search for a hotel on your site.

Thanks PR
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey I liked your FB page, tripadvisor page and flipkey page and I've +1'd the two pages as well

as you can tell I would really like to win some ski goodies Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy