Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Magazines

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey Zack...good to see you're still around. Hope things are going well woth the new issue.....don't forget to drop some in!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DarkSummer, never heard of this mag but we dont have any artiticial ski slopes of any decent ski stores. I will post you for more info.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've kept a lot of the Daily Mail mags over the last couple of years. A lot of the articles are repeated each season.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry for the delay in replying, been (and still is) a couple of very busy months for me at the moment.

David Goldsmith, we give Dark Summer away for free because magazines should be free. All the information you can find in them you can probably find on the Internet anyway if you look hard enough. We just wrap it up in a nice package and make it pocket sized Very Happy Another added bonus is that the free price tag on it will attract readers who may not have considered freeskiing to pick up a copy and maybe give it a go. I'm pretty sure all of us here who have skiing as such a big part of our lives can appreciate wanting to share the joy it has brought us with others! And to top it all off, it is in the spirit of skiing. Throughout my ski career people have helped me out for no other reason than for helping me and this is my way of giving back.

PG, we didn't do a summer issue this year. We are starting a magazine from scratch with no finanacial backing so we have to build it up slowly. We are aware of the amazing amount of skiing that goes on over summer (we were out there enjoying it with them this year) and we cram that stuff into our first two issues of the season but finding advertising for a summer ski issue is extremely difficult due to the seasonal nature of ski company advertising budgets. As we keep growing who know what will happen.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Darksummer,would love to subscribe as far to lazy to go looking in the haystack when needle can be delivered
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shorty, subscription details are available on our website at http://www.darksummer.co.uk/subscribe.php
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy