Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles to fit Sweet Rambler helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I've just bought a Sweet Rambler helmet and was wondering if anyone who used this type of helmet and could help with recommending goggles that would fit?

Thanks Rob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've got scott ransom and decree googles and they seem to be a good fit with the trooper and rooster models
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers ledge, I will check them out. I did try on some goggles when I tried on the helmet but was pushed for time. Best to take my helmet when shopping for goggles next, thanks for the advice on the Scott Ransom and Decree.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, I also have Scott goggles, can't remember which ones, but all the scott ones I tried seemed to fit.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks carettam, I will checkout the Scott goggles first. Cheers.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just as an update and for anyone with a similar dilemma. I bought a pair of Oakley Crowbar ski goggles with a VR28 lens, I found, for me that they were a good fit on the face and no gaps or very small if there were between the goggle and helmet.

I also want to add that because they are a large rounded goggle they have a good field of view, some goggles I tried seemed to blinker my field of view at the sides.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 11-12-11 10:12; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I very briefly owned a Sweet Trooper HC and the Adidas Yodais were fine. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a goggle that doesn't leave a gap, esp since it's such low profile.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very true, I totally agree, essentially I was looking for something that was the best fit. For me, it was about having a pair of goggles that I felt comfortable with. It's a bit daunting purchasing goggles considering the prices for a pair, as well as the number of goggle manufacturers on the market, so I had to start somewhere and one of the criteria I set for myself was minimal gaps.

I can't disagree, I still have gaps but they are small and it's something I can live with, because the advantage of these goggles is that they have larger frames, are curved and hence don't impied my field of vision which I feel having compared them with others is more important. Before I forget, the outriggers on the goggle look cool.

I would certainly recommend them to anybody if they were considering buying goggles no matter what helmet they had.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Addidas ID2's also fit very well with Sweet helmets
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy