Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton 2011/12 - looking for long term accomm./flatmates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I am currently in St. Anton. I have a job but I am still looking for accommodation. If you have long term accommodation in St. Anton but have space for one more - let me know. Likewise, if you'd like to come to Anton for a season and want to find accommodation together with someone - let me know. Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did you find accommodation thetraveler, ? My son is job hunting next week and will need a place if he's succesful.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did. However, I am still looking for some place that is more suitable. How old is your son? I do not really want to live with someone who hasn't spent time living away from home...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Point taken. Are you there now? He got to St Anton last night so he can spend a couple of days looking for shop work and couldn't find an open bar last night, is there anywhere where people hang out?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am not in Anton right now. There's not much open at the moment. Most bars, hotels and shops will open at the end of the month. So there won't be many people about and they won't be doing much hanging around at the moment. Piccadilly Bar had its official opening night on Friday and Kandahar Bar had a big Halloween Party but I dont know if its officially open for the season. He can start by looking there. Also, last night was Sunday and that's a quiet night in peak season let alone before season has started...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SuburbanSkier, Dont think much opens until 1st December ish and mostly weekend of 9/10th - Bar Cuba in main precinct is main Seasonnaires hang out but dont think much will be happening for 2-3 weeks yet. I was there in the summer and a bar in the town centre was looking for winter staff, its called Grischuna, maybe worth a call, also Bobos a very busy bar that may be likely hiring. Also a new bar opening this season on corner opposite bar Cuba, may be hiring, also new hotel on precinct (next to Pangratz Sport) I would have thought there'd be activity here, builders/ finishing trades etc and management recruitment etc, and opportunity there to network at least.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fang, Dooley's, Bobo's (I think) and Picadilly (again, I think, they had their opening a day or two ago) are open from what I am aware. Fang every day, but not sure about the others yet.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SuburbanSkier, Its not Grischuna.............mmm, its the red fronted bar/ restaurant opposite the Schwatzadler and also internet hut, begins with a G though!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Markymark29, Thanks, I'l let him know. He was really looking for a bar to meet people already there, as his aim is go do shop work - having been working at Blacks for over a year, but he'd be up for bar work too. Saying that will any shop or bar take someone speaking little German?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
More likely to get a bar job than shop work if he speaks little German.

The red fronted bar/restaurant's either Aquila or Testa Rossa isn't it?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SuburbanSkier, Anthonys is the new hotel/ bars / restaurant complex, the are looking for staff according to their website www.Anthonys.com..........worth him looking here?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy