Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NEC, Birmingham Ski Show 2011 Tickets!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chris Bish wrote:

Personally, it was great to meet up with people I had not seen or skied with for a while. This is a great start to the season, and gets the enthusiasm flowing again, for me at least.

snowHead

Absolutely - good to catch up with so many people and it's certainly got me thinking about the season ahead, having not been last year. Time to start some exercise...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great to see so many folks some of whom I havent seen for a very long time! I even managed to restrain from buying another jacket rolling eyes but was dissapointed that the fleece I liked was obviously made for a monkey with very long arms Shocked Admin if I come back next year I will bring the kettle Laughing

The snowHead ladies!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice pic Linds, . For those who want to know, the cast in the top picture are (left to right): Moi, Liz B, Bev Bish, Alastair, Linds, Windymiller, Admin, and Phil Keith. Dwarf Vader, had preumably passed out with exhaustion. El hen is on the right of the other picture, but the others are as above. We had a nice day, and Linds, did not attempt to persuade anyone to immediate organ donation. Honest!

snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nice to meet some fellow snowheads in person today
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had a lovely time at the show today - it was great to catch up with so many Snowhead friends, & to make some new ones snowHead

Linds, nice photos Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good to meet Chris Bish & Bev (very, very briefly), Linds, Alistair, Liz B and to reaquaint myself with Jo225 (+1) and the rest of the team. In my opinion a much better atmosphere than the London show. Well worth the detour on the way home!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spyderman, The carpet is certainly wearing well to say it was for one night only! Somebody did ask me who had made it so I said the S'head who also did the carpet for the TinTin premier, she was impressed and remembered seeing it on TV Laughing

( Thread drift rolling eyes ) Flights for Jan have risen quite a bit, and we were looking at the week before and they would still do the same offer, decisions, decisions Confused
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great to meet everyone on Saturday Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Brian T. Was good to see the snowHeads stand at NEC, and to meet Admin/Graham. Now feel enthused about the season coming up. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It was good to see you all ether new or old faces.

I always class the show as the start of my season so bring it on Smile
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Many thanks for the tickets, unfortunately they didn't arrive until Monday, think the postman took Saturday off!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy