Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

half term

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are saying in bourg st Maurice on the friday night before the half term in feb after taking the train. Can anyone tell me what would be the best time to get up and away before the traffic becomes a nightmare, as many people say it becomes on that first saturday of half term.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Personally I would aim to get into your resort before 9.30am at the latest, which may mean quite an early start. From my experience I've never had traffic problems before that (to PdS or Chamonix - you are obviously going further south) and then spend the day skiing until you are able to get access to your accommodation. Gives you and extra day skiing - much better than sitting on the roads.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
petercrouch, welome to snowheads, snowHead snowHead snowHead Presumably you have already booked a hotel in Bourg St Maurice? Good move. Yes, the traffic will be a nightmare and I'd aim to be up the mountain by 10 am with a reasonably quiet day's skiing ahead of you. You will need to think about access to your accommodation, which might not be till about 4 pm. Where are you going?

You need to think about departure time, too - either horribly early in the morning or ski on the final Saturday too, and leave around 5 pm.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies.

We're going to Ste Foy, so not too far from BSM. Yes we have booked a room as well for the Friday night. It was a bit tricky as all the hotels I tried wanted you to stay for more than one night.

We had looked at getting the train overnight on the Friday but have been advised that the cost would be quite a bit more than during the day. Eurostar from Ashford to Paris is almost 4 times the cost on that friday afternoon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy