Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Perfect Game for SnowHeads?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a birthday present for my daughter on Amazon, I came across this simulation game. Perfect for those of you itching for the new season?

http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/skiregsim.htm

Drive a Pistenbully! Buy a fleet of Rescue Helicopters! Build your own wellness clinic (!)

What's not to like?

The company also appear to do 'Farming Simulator 2011', so actual thrills may be in short supply? Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I should try that. With my knowledge of ski resorts, could be the shortest game ever. I'll probably only get 1 person and end up killing him in an avalanche Laughing Razz
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Awesome! Well worth an illegal download... erm, I mean... £25...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds like the sort of thing you see on Dragons' Den. "I'm out".
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If I was managing this resort... first thing i'd do is put a door on the Piste Basher's garage to allow it to get out and bash some slope!

Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shoogly, hmm yes Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
...wonder if it features "snow droughts"?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
shoogly, Good point! Laughing Watching the video on the weblink it shows a skier's eye view of skiing down one of the pistes, including a bit where the piste goes underneath the arches of a rail bridge (I suppose they got the idea from watching the Lauberhorn course at Wengen). However, if I was playing the ski resort management simulation the first thing I'd do would be to follow Wengen's example and put some foam crash padding on the arch supports - I think a skier going into the unpadded brick arches as shown could ruin one's day and result in an enormously costly litigation case for the resort owner, resulting in game over! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
this is ace!!! might see if i can get hold of it Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy