Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone ever bought an Iguana jacket?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just picked up one today in TK Maxx Chester. Seem very good specs on it and only cost £64 but cant find much on the brand anywhere!!
Spec on it is 5000 grm 24 hours waterproof, windproof & breathable.

Anyone got any opinions ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well since no one else seems to have had one i thought id let you know that mine seems quite good. Had a day pass for chill factor and normally i come off sweating buckets but this jacket kept me warm but didnt make me sweat like my old dare2be one. Really comfy aswell so quite pleased
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Look to be good for the money in TK, not a big name like say my Rossignol jacket I picked up from them 2 years ago but they don't seem to be stocking the big brand ski stuff this year (well not yet if they will have them at some point in the season)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got some of the Iguana ski pants a couple of years ago in a TK Maxx; they've been very good, much better than most of my gear (also purchased at TK).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i had some iguana ski pants a few years back and they were excellent. better than my helly hansens... id reccommend them to anyone Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you're after information on Iguana perhaps you should ask Lizzard?....... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My husband bought one of their jackets a couple of years back from TKmaxx and he's been impressed with it. It kept him warm and dry on blizzardy white out type days and reasonably cool and sweat free on warm spring days, and it has managed to not fall apart like lots of his clothes normally do (I have no idea what he does to all his clothes!).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Looks like it used to be an old German company that split to become a distrubution chain plus a far east clothing mfr. The fact that they have a load of branded stores in the south of Germany, with several in the ski and mountainy hill walking resorts would suggest to me that it's probably a decent, functional brand, that does what it says on the label, rather than paying for the badge.
No shops near here, so I can't check them out, but there are lots of other brands I'd probably guess are in the same boat, that you probably wouldn't normally see in the big UK stores.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy